AIDA Christmas and New Year cruise deals are top choices for all the German travelers in the category of young, pro-active and “cruise fun addicted”. On each of the AIDA cruise ships you’ll find that very special “stylish fun casual” atmosphere.
Our modest review of this line starts with the “AIDA Kreuzfahrten Weihnachten” experience. AIDA as cruising style symbolize casual travel (no dress code, open seating dining, friendly and smiling staff everywhere), huge emphasis on Spa/Fitness and deck fun activities. Food on their ships is so very delicious and good looking! AIDA ships don’t have MDRs – your dining options on the ship will be buffet meals and a la carte restaurant menu.
AIDA Asia cruises for Christmas and New Year are from Dubai and Thailand. Canary Islands and Mediterranean Holiday deals in Europe are available on several ships. As prices, AIDA deals are not cheap. Still, the AIDA company belongs to the group of “affordable cruise lines”. Naturally, their prices vary by destination and itinerary. In comparison to other big ship lines, AIDA offers great deals with early booking. Their most expensive fares are on vacations in the Caribbean, South America and Asia.
Our AIDA Cruises Christmas New Years Eve 2017 and 2018 prices below are only suggestive. These are not deals for sale – they only show what are the cheapest rates on AIDA ships’ most cheap category Inside cabins. All December-January dates of arrival in ports of call are also shown in brackets. This is the link to the AIDA line’s website (in German).
AIDA Cruises Christmas 2017-2018 New Years Eve
Your AIDA Christmas and New Year holidays will be marked by almost 100% Germans and German-speaking European passengers – from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium. AIDA Kreuzfahrten is one of the few and very big “fun party cruise lines” in Europe, along with P&O, Costa and MSC. AIDA is the German brand of Carnival Corporation – the largest cruise company in the world.
The AIDA Kreuzfahrten ships “Weihnachten” special deals offer a relatively modest number of choices as to itineraries and destinations. The AIDA line has a small fleet of 4 ships sailing in the Canaries during Winter months. Another fleet of 3 ships operates the Caribbean (all round-trip departures) from USA/Florida (out of Miami), and also from Barbados, Jamaica and Dominican Republic.
AIDAaura cruises in Asia leaving from Dubai
AIDAbella offers Asia cruise deals on departures from Thailand
AIDAblu cruises are leaving from Canary Islands (departures are out of Gran Canaria)
AIDAcara cruises are also in Europe – Canary Islands round-trips from Gran Canaria:
AIDAdiva on Christmas and New Year will be sailing in the Caribbean leaving from Barbados and Dominican Republic:
- 2017 (Dec 17) 14day from Bridgetown to Castries (18), Roseau (19), Pointe A Pitre (20), St Johns (21), La Romana (23), Oranjestad (Dec 25), Willemstad (26), Kralendijk (27), St Georges (29), St Vincent (30), in Bridgetown on Dec 31 – prices from €2600.
- 2017 (Dec 23) 14day from La Romana to Oranjestad (Dec 25), Willemstad (26), Kralendijk (27), St Georges (29), St Vincent (30), Bridgetown (Dec 31), Castries (Jan 01), Roseau (02), Pointe A Pitre (03), St Johns (04), in La Romana on Jan 06 – from €2000.
- 2017 (Dec 31) 14day from Bridgetown to Castries (Jan 01), Roseau (02), Pointe A Pitre (03), St Johns (04), La Romana (06), Oranjestad (08), Willemstad (09), Kralendijk (10), St Georges (12), St Vincent (13), in Bridgetown on Jan 14 – prices from €1400.
AIDAluna Caribbean cruise offers are on departures from Barbados, Dominican Republic and Jamaica
- 2017 (Dec 24) 14day round-trip from Montego Bay to Samana (26), Philipsburg (27), Basseterre (28), La Romana (30), Ocho Rios (Jan 01), Cozumel (03), Belize City (04), George Town (06) – from €1800.
- 2017 (Dec 30) 14day round-trip from La Romana to Ocho Rios (Jan 01), Cozumel (03), Belize City (04), George Town (06), Montego Bay (07), Samana (09), Philipsburg (10), Basseterre (11), in La Romana on Jan 13 – from €1450 pp.
AIDAmar Caribbean cruises depart from Jamaica and Dominican Republic round-trip
AIDAprima offers Northern European voyages in the Baltic Sea leaving from Amsterdam and Hamburg
AIDAsol has for Christmas and New Year a special Canary Islands cruise offer
- 2017 (Dec 17) 10day round-trip from Gran Canaria to Puerto del Rosario (18&19), Arrecife (19), Cadiz (21), Lisbon (22), Funchal (24), St Cruz De La Palma (Dec 25), Tenerife (26), in Gran Canaria on Dec 27 – from €870.
- 2017 (Dec 27) 11day round-trip from Gran Canaria to Arrecife (28), St Cruz De La Palma (29), Tenerife (30), Funchal (Jan 01), Lisbon (03), Cadiz (04), Puerto del Rosario (06), Gran Canaria (07) – from €1570.
AIDAstella on Christmas and New Year will be sailing in Asia leaving from Dubai UAE
- 2017 (Dec 22) 7day round-trip from Dubai to Muscat (24), Abu Dhabi (Dec 25), Mina Sulman (27), in Dubai on Dec 28 – €850.
- 2017 (Dec 26) 7day round-trip from Abu Dhabi to Mina Sulman (27), Dubai (28-30), Muscat (Dec 31), in Abu Dhabi on Jan 01 – prices from €1050.
- 2017 (Dec 29) 7day round-trip from Dubai to Muscat (Dec 31), Abu Dhabi (Jan 01), Mina Sulman (03), in Dubai on Jan 04 – €1050.
The last one is the AIDAvita visiting Mexico on New Year’s Eve:
It’s always a great idea to combine the merriest and happiest Holidays of the year with the AIDA Kreuzfahrten “smiling ships”!