Azamara Club Cruises for Christmas and New Year are a top choice for an unforgettable, but also affordable luxury Holiday cruise vacation, marked by tempting destinations and all-inclusiveness on the line’s two ocean cruising ships.
Azamara Club Cruises Christmas and New Year offers are to South America, Asia and the Caribbean operated with departures from Florida (Miami), Argentina, Singapore and Malaysia. Azamara Holiday cruise deals are also on departures to Panama Canal and to the best South Pacific Islands, Bali and Indonesia. This is the link to the line’s official website.
Azamara Christmas Cruises 2016-2017-2018 New Years Eve
Azamara cruise line appeals to older and well-traveled vacationers who look for port-intensive itineraries including both offbeat places and marquee cities. Azamara Club guests come from all over the world, and are English speaking, particularly based in the U.K., North America, Australia and New Zealand. They choose Azamara New Years Eve sailings for the very last days of the old year. Note that Azamara Xmas-NYE deals are NOT suitable for those looking for cheap cruise deals for the best December party times. However, they are a great choice if you’re planning a Holiday travel vacation to excitingly special destinations, with visiting some of the world’s most popular ports of call. You only have to find the itinerary that most suites you as destination, departure port and (probably) rates – and to book it right away! Start planning your always special Azamara “Club Holiday” vacation with the ultimate goal to fully enjoy the last days and the merriest time of the year!
Our Azamara Christmas New Year deals review will show you the exact destinations and cruise dates on all Azamara Holiday sailings, along with suggestive prices PP. This way you will know when, where and for how much Azamara cruise ships will do their best for you, your friends and families in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Azamara Club Christmas and New Year prices are per person. These are only indicative min fares (lowest Inside cabin category rates, based on double occupancy). All Azamara Holiday offers listed below include itinerary information. These are not Azamara cruise deals for sale. December and January dates of arrival in ports of call are placed in brackets.
Azamara Journey offers are for luxury Christmas holidays celebrated through the Panama Canal, and Asia (Indonesia round-trip from Singapore/Hong Kong). In 2018 the Journey ship offers Caribbean trips from Miami FL.
- 2016 (Dec 23) 13day from Singapore to Krakatau (Dec 25), Semarang (26-27), Lombok (29), Komodo Island (30), Bali (Dec 31-Jan 01), Celukan Bawang (02), Singapore (05) – $2800.
- 2017 (Dec 23) 15day from Hong Kong to Halong Bay (Dec 25-Dec 26), Da Nang (27-28), Ho Chi Minh City (Dec 30-Dec 31), Bangkok (Jan 02-04), Ko Samui (05), Singapore (07) – prices from $4900.
- 2018 (Dec 21) 15day round-trip from Miami to Key West (22), George Town (24), Puerto Limon (26), Colon (27), Cartagena (28), Willemstad (30), Oranjestad (Dec 31), Port Antonio (Jan 01), Labadee (03) – $4770.
Azamara Quest ship in 2016 and 2017 offers Caribbean Holiday cruises depart from Florida and Puerto Rico. In 2018 the Quest ship sails in Australia from Fremantle to Melbourne.
- 2016 (Dec 19) 8day from Miami to St. Thomas (22-23), Saint John (23), Virgin Gorda (24), Charlestown (Dec 25), Gustavia (26), San Juan (27) – prices from $2000.
- 2016 (Dec 27) 8day from San Juan to Marigot (28), Gustavia (29), Antigua (30), Basseterre (Dec 31), Virgin Gorda (Jan 01), Miami (04) – from $2900.
- 2017 (Dec 22) 13day Miami to Coco Cay (23), St Barthelemy (26), Roseau (27), Bridgetown (28), Castries (29), St Johns (30), Virgin Gorda (Dec 31), Key West (03), in Miami on Jan 04 – prices from $4200.
- 2018 (Dec 22) 15day from Fremantle to Melbourne, visiting Albany (24), Adelaide (27), Kangaroo Island (28), Sydney (Dec 31), Hobart (04) – prices from $4700.
To all the devoted (not to skip “affluent”) Azamara ships fans around the world – merry Christmas voyages, and always happy New Years Eve luxury cruising experiences at sea!