Carnival Cruise Lines Christmas and New Year cruises are the best choice for an unforgettable “Fun Ship Xmas” Holiday vacation marked by some of the cheapest cruise deals on medium and big size ocean cruising ships.
Our Carnival cruise Christmas and New Year prices are per person. These are only indicative min fares (lowest Inside cabin category rates, based on double occupancy). Carnival cruise ships are ordered alphabetically. All Carnival Holiday offers listed here include only itinerary information. These are not Carnival cruise deals for sale. December and January dates of arrival in ports of call are placed in brackets. This is the link to the Carnival line’s official website.
Carnival Christmas Cruises
The great majority of the Carnival cruise Christmas offers are to the Caribbean operated with round-trip departures from Florida (Jacksonville, Tampa, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Port Canaveral). Carnival Christmas cruises to Caribbean are also available from New York, Baltimore, Charleston, Galveston and New Orleans. The California corner on the US West Coast is also covered for the Xmas special time, along with the newest Carnival destination – Australia, operated with round-trips out of Sydney.
Our Carnival cruise Christmas New year deals review will show you the exact itineraries, destinations and cruise dates on all Carnival Holiday sailings, along with suggestive prices PP. This way you will know when, where and for how much Carnival cruise ships will do their Fun Ship magic for you, your fun loving friends and families in 2015.
Carnival Cruise New Years Eve
The Carnival Cruise Lines New Years Eve sailings are the “Fun Ship” way to spend the very last days of the old year on a sea vacation. Suitable for those looking for totally cheap New Year cruise deals over the so expensive NYE party time.
Again, almost all Carnival New Years Eve cruise deals are on departures to Caribbean with round-trip itineraries from Florida, but also from New York, Baltimore, Charleston, Galveston and New Orleans. The rest of the Carnival’s New Years specials are on sailings leaving from Los Angeles, California (round-trip departures from Long Beach CA) and from Australia. Two ships will be leaving from Sydney to the best of the best South Pacific Islands – featuring Fiji, New Caledonia and Vanuatu.
Carnival Christmas Cruise 2015 New Years Eve
Carnival Breeze ship will be leaving from Miami to the Southern Caribbean for Xmas, while the New Years offer is for the Western Caribbean with Jamaica and Mexico
- 2015 (Dec 19) 8day Miami to Grand Turk (21), La Romana (22), Willemstad (23) Oranjestad (24), in Miami on Dec 27 – from $1,020.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 6day Miami to Falmouth (29), George Town (30), Cozumel (Dec 31), in Miami on Jan 02 – prices from $730.
One of the most popular Fun Ships – Carnival Conquest cruises from Fort Lauderdale FL and visits Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Mexico, Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk
- 2015 (Dec 20) 6d Fort Lauderdale to Ocho Rios (22), George Town (23), Cozumel (24), in Fort Lauderdale on Dec 26 – prices from $560.
- 2015 (Dec 26) 8d Fort Lauderdale to Grand Turk (28), Willemstad (30), Oranjestad (Dec 31), in Fort Lauderdale on Jan 03 – $1,120.
The line’s largest ship Carnival Dream will be leaving out of New Orleans to the Western Caribbean Mexico, also visiting Jamaica
- 2015 (Dec 20) 7day to Roatan, Belize (24) and Cozumel – from $720.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 7day to Montego Bay (Dec 31), Grand Cayman and Cozumel – from $810.
Carnival Ecstasy ship goes to the Western Caribbean Mexico leaving from Miami
- 2015 (Dec 21) 4day Key West (22), Cozumel (23), in Miami on Dec 25 – prices from $310.
- 2015 (Dec 28) 4day Miami to Key West (29), Cozumel (30), in Miami on Jan 01 – from $540.
Carnival Elation will be leaving out of New Orleans to Mexico alone
- 2015 (Dec 21) 5day to Cozumel and Progreso (24) – from $510.
- 2015 (Dec 31) 4day to Cozumel – from $630.
The “old but gold” Carnival Fantasy cruises from Charleston to Bahamas – cheap, with an unique itinerary
- 2015 (Dec 23) 5day to Nassau (Dec 25) and Freeport (26) – from $530.
- 2015 (Dec 28) 7day to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau (Dec 31)- from $530.
The next one from the line’s “special ports” list – Carnival Fascination Jacksonville to Bahamas cruises are leaving from an absolutely unique Florida departure port
- 2015 (Dec 24) 4day to Freeport (Dec 25), Nassau (26) – prices from $450.
- 2015 (Dec 28) 5day to Nassau (Dec 30), Freeport (Dec 31) – from $660.
The Carnival Freedom Holiday offers are to the Western and Southern Caribbean departing out of Galveston TX
- 2015 (Dec 19) 7day Galveston to Roatan (22), Belize City (23), Cozumel (24), in Galveston on Dec 26 – from $880.
- 2015 (Dec 26) 7day Galveston to Roatan (29), Belize City (30), Cozumel (Dec 31), in Galveston on Jan 02 – $970.
Leaving from the always sunny Florida – Carnival Glory cruises from Miami to Western and Eastern Caribbean (with Puerto Rico and Mexico)
- 2015 (Dec 19) 7day to Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Grand Cayman (24) – from $690.
- 2015 (Dec 26) 7day to Half Moon Cay, Saint Thomas, Puerto Rico and Grand Turk (31) – from $890.
Your best choice Baja Mexico offer is Carnival Imagination leaving from LA (Long Beach) to Catalina and Ensenada, Mexico
- 2015 (Dec 24) 3day Los Angeles to Ensenada (Dec 25) – prices from $460.
- 2015 (Dec 31) 3day Los Angeles to Ensenada (Jan 01) – prices from $460.
The magnificent Los Angeles to Baja itinerary again – Carnival Inspiration Catalina-Ensenada cruises will be leaving from Long Beach, CA
- 2015 (Dec 21) 4day Los Angeles to Catalina Island (22), Ensenada (23), in Los Angeles on Dec 25 – prices from $460.
- 2015 (Dec 28) 4day Los Angeles to Catalina Island (29), Ensenada (30), in Los Angeles on Jan 01 – from $580.
The new Carnival Legend Australia cruises for Christmas and New Year will be leaving from Sydney port (on a South Pacific Islands hopper itinerary)
- 2015 (Dec 20) 10day Tasmania from Sydney (round-trip) to Airlie Beach (23), Yorky’s (24), Port Douglas (Dec 25), Brisbane (28) – prices from AU$1,950.
- 2015 (Dec 30) 10day New Zealand from Sydney (round-trip) to Bay of Islands ((Jan 02), Auckland (03), Tauranga (04), Napier (05) – from AU$1900.
Carnival Liberty Western Caribbean Mexico deals are on departures from Port Canaveral FL
- 2015 (Dec 20) 7day San Juan, Saint Thomas, Barbados, Saint Lucia (24), Saint Kitts (Dec 25), Saint Maarten – $630.
- 2015 (Dec 23) 7day Barbados, Saint Lucia (24), Saint Kitts (Dec 25), Saint Maarten, San Juan, Saint Thomas and Barbados – from $940.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 7day San Juan, Saint Thomas, Barbados, Saint Lucia (Dec 31), Saint Kitts, Saint Maarten and San Juan – from $810.
- 2015 (Dec 30) 7day Barbados, Saint Lucia (Dec 31), Saint Kitts, Saint Maarten, San Juan, Saint Thomas and Barbados – $1150.
A genuine “Mexican carnaval” offer are the Carnival Magic Galveston to Mexico and Bahamas Holiday specials
- 2015 (Dec 20) 7day Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Montego Bay (24) and Galveston – from $850.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 7day Key West, Freeport and Nassau (Dec 31) – from $1020.
Here you can combine the Mexican Riviera “Carnaval fun” with the Carnival Miracle Long Beach to Mexico itinerary
- 2015 (Dec 19) 7day Los Angeles to Cabo San Lucas (21-22), Puerto Vallarta (23), in LA on Dec 26 – prices from $910.
- 2015 (Dec 26) 7day LA to Puerto Vallarta (29-30), Cabo San Lucas (Dec 31), in Los Angeles on Jan 02 – $910.
Enjoy a Western Caribbean holiday vacation with the Carnival Paradise Tampa to Mexico sailings
- 2015 (Dec 21) 5day Grand Cayman and Cozumel (24) – from $520.
- 2015 (Dec 31) 4day Cozumel – from $600.
The merriest “fun ship” time in December and the new Carnival Pride Baltimore cruise specials for sunny Caribbean Holidays
- 2015 (Dec 20) 7day from Baltimore to Port Canaveral, Nassau (24) and Freeport (Dec 25) – from $580.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 7day to Port Canaveral, Nassau (Dec 31) and Freeport – from $1100.
Enjoy a sensationally cheap Florida-Bahama special on Carnival Sensation – Bahamas cruise leaving from Port Canaveral FL
- 2015 (Dec 24) 3day to Nassau (Dec 25) – prices from $390.
- 2015 (Dec 31) 3day to Nassau (Jan 01) – from $500.
For the Aussies to enjoy again their Spirit – in the South Pacific region, Carnival Spirit Australia offers are on round-trip departures from Sydney port
- 2015 (Dec 20) 8day Sydney to New Caledonia – Mare (22), Isle of Pines (23), Noumea (24) – from AUD 1450.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 8day to Mare (30), Isle of Pines (Dec 31), Noumea (jan1) – from AUD 1880.
For a splendorous Bahamian vacation – the super cheap Carnival Splendor New York cruise to the always sunny Bahamas is combined with visiting Florida
- 2015 (Dec 20) 7day Miami to Nassau, Saint Thomas, Puerto Rico (24) and Grand Turk (Dec 25) – from $740.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 7day Miami to Cozumel, Belize, Roatan (Dec 31) and Grand Cayman – from $840.
The old-new Carnival Sunshine cruises from Port Canaveral FL to the Eastern and Southern Caribbean, with feature stops in Puerto Rico
- 2015 (Dec 19) 8day to Oranjestad (22), Kralendijk (23), Grand Turk (Dec 25) – prices from $950.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 7day to Nassau (28), St Thomas (30), San Juan (Dec 31), Grand Turk (Jan 01) – from $940.
The second of the Fun Ships leaving from Texas is Carnival Triumph Galveston to Mexico route
- 2015 (Dec 24) 4day Cozumel – from $450.
- 2015 (Dec 28) 5day Cozumel and Progreso (Dec 31) – from $680.
Leaving from Florida is Carnival Valor – cruising to Eastern and Western Caribbean ports with cheap prices and unique Holiday itineraries
- 2015 (Dec 19) 7day from Port Canaveral to Nassau, Saint Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk (24) – from $740.
- 2015 (Dec 26) 7day to Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, Costa Maya (Dec 31) – from $810.
Always last in the Carnival ships list (until the arriving of the new Carnival Vista) is the Carnival Victory ship leaving from Miami to Eastern Caribbean on round-trip itineraries visiting The Bahamas and Jamaica
- 2015 (Dec 21) 5day to Grand Turk (23), Half Moon Cay (24), Nassau (Dec 25) – from $520.
- 2015 (Dec 31) 4day to Key West (Jan 01), Cozumel (02) – $480.
To all the devoted Carnival fun ships fans around the world – very merry Christmas cruise vacations, and always happy New Years Eve “best party fun” experiences at sea!