Celebrity Christmas and New Year cruises offer a perfect option for an “affordable luxury” December Holiday travel vacation. Our Celebrity cruise Christmas 2017 and 2018 New Year prices are per person. These are all indicative fares (lowest Inside cabin category rates with double occupancy), ships are ordered alphabetically. All Celebrity Cruises Xmas-NYE offers listed here include only itinerary information and are not deals for sale. December and January dates of arrival in all ports of call are shown in brackets. This is the link to the Celebrity line’s official website.
Celebrity Christmas Cruises
During Xmas and New Year, on Celebrity cruise ships you will enjoy the company of more affluent passengers, and the ambiance of sophistication and style on board. Celebrity lines are famous with their fleet of medium and large vessels. The line’s best features are the regular multimillion ship renovations, great onboard amenities, an exceptional level of service. So enjoy the merriest time of the year, combining the Christmas fun and the New Year’s happiness with Celebrity Cruises – for a luxury Holiday travel vacation to exotic destinations. You’ll be visiting some expensive places at not so expensive prices.
Celebrity New Years Eve Cruises
Most of the Celebrity New Year cruise deals are on round-trip sailings to the Caribbean from Florida – Miami and Fort Lauderdale. The exceptions in the Celebrity’s Holiday itineraries list are the Australia offers by the Century and Solstice ships, the Infinity’s South America deals, the Millennium’s Asia specials from Singapore, and the Summit cruises from Puerto Rico.
Celebrity Cruises Christmas 2017-2018 New Years Eve
Celebrity Constellation offers a Holiday round-trip itinerary from Dubai UAE
- 2017 (Dec 19) 14day Abu Dhabi to Muscat (21), Cochin (Dec 25), Mangalore (26), Mormugao (Goa, 27), Mumbai (28), Dubai (Dec 31), in Abu Dhabi on Jan 02 – prices from $1900.
Celebrity Eclipse will be departing from Miami to the Southern Caribbean, feature call port is Barbados
- 2017 (Dec 21) 12day Miami to Philipsburg (24), St Johns (Dec 25), Castries (26), Bridgetown (27), Roseau (29), Basseterre (30), in Miami on Jan 02 – prices from $2180.
Celebrity Equinox will be departing from Fort Lauderdale and Miami to Caribbean
- 2017 (Dec 23) 7day round-trip from Miami to San Juan (Dec 25), Philipsburg (26), Basseterre (27) – from $1250.
- 2017 (Dec 30) 7day round-trip from Miami to Key West (Dec 31), Costa Maya (Jan 02), Cozumel (03), George Town (04) – $1350.
Celebrity Infinity South America cruise offers are from Valparaiso/Santiago to Buenos Aires (leaving from Chile) and the reverse
- 2017 (Dec 23) 15day from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso, visiting Montevideo (Dec 25), Punta Del Este (26), Puerto Madryn (29), Cape Horn (Dec 31), Ushuaia (Jan 01), Punta Arenas (02), Puerto Montt (05) – from $2700.
Celebrity Millennium Asia cruise deals are on departures from Hong Kong
- 2017 (Dec 24) 14day Hong Kong to Halong Bay (26-27), Da Nang (28), Ho Chi Minh City (30), Kaohsiung (Jan 02), Hualien (03), Keelung (04) – prices from $1950.
Celebrity Reflection sails from Miami/Fort Lauderdale to the Eastern Caribbean with visiting Puerto Rico and Mexico
- 2017 (Dec 22) 11day round-trip from Fort Lauderdale to Puerto Limon (Dec 25), Colon (26), Cartagena (27-28), George Town (30), Cozumel (Dec 31) – from $2550.
Celebrity Silhouette cruises to the Western Caribbean out of Fort Lauderdale FL, also visiting Puerto Rico and Jamaica
- 2017 (Dec 24) 7day Fort Lauderdale to Key West (Dec 25), Costa Maya (27), Cozumel (28), George Town (29) – from $1250.
- 2017 (Dec 31) 7day “Top Chef Signature Sailing” from Fort Lauderdale to San Juan (Jan 02), St Thomas (03), Philipsburg (04) – $1350. Competitors include Doug Adams, “Top Chef Boston” finalist; Ash Fulk, “Top Chef Las Vegas”; Jeremy Ford, winner of “Top Chef California”; Tiffany Derry, finalist in both “Top Chef All-Stars” and “Top Chef D.C.”. New for the exclusive “Top Chef” sailing is the pop-up restaurant, helmed by all 4 chefs, for a 1-night event to try chefs’ best dishes and socialize with them after they’ve left the kitchen. Chef-hosted shore excursions, interactive cooking demos and private cooking classes are also available, some with a fee.
Celebrity Solstice Australia to New Zealand cruises are from Sydney to Auckland (one way itinerary)
- 2017 (Dec 21) 12day round-trip from Sydney to Lautoka (Dec 25), Suva (26), Mystery Island (28), Isle of Pines (29), Noumea (30) – $1150.
Celebrity Summit will be leaving from Puerto Rico
- 2017 (Dec 23) 7day round-trip from San Juan to St Thomas (24), Castries (26), Bridgetown (27), St Johns (28), Basseterre (29) – from $1050.
- 2017 (Dec 30) 7day round-trip from San Juan to St Croix (Dec 31), St Georges (Jan 02), Bridgetown (03), Roseau (04), Philipsburg (05) – prices from $1050.
Celebrity Xpedition Galapagos
- 2017 (Dec 22) 9day Quito to Baltra (24), Daphne Island (24), Espanola Island (Dec 25), Floreana Island (26), Isabela Island (27), Fernandina Island (28), South Plaza Island (29), Santa Cruz Island (29-30), Baltra (Dec 31), in Quito on Dec 31 – prices from $6780.
- 2017 (Dec 24) 8day Baltra to Daphne Island (24), Espanola Island (Dec 25), Floreana Island (26), Isabela Island (27), Fernandina Island (28), South Plaza Island (29), Santa Cruz Island (29-30), Baltra (Dec 31) – prices from $5490.
- 2017 (Dec 29) 9day Quito to Baltra (Dec 31), Daphne Island (Dec 31), Santiago Island (Jan 01), Isabela Island (02), Bartolome Island (03), Santa Cruz Island (04), North Seymour Island (04), San Cristobal (05), Santa Cruz (06), Baltra (07), in Quito on Jan 07 – prices from $6780.
Celebrity Xperience Galapagos
The ship is scheduled to debut for Celebrity March 2017. Celebrity Xperience 2017 Xmas Holiday itineraries as dates and ports of call are not announced yet.
Celebrity Xploration Galapagos
The ship is scheduled to debut for Celebrity in early 2017. Celebrity Xploration 2017 Xmas Holiday itineraries as dates and ports of call are not announced yet.
Happy Celebrity cruises for a very merry Christmas, and best fun on all your New Year’s Eve party at sea!