These are the Cunard Line’s Christmas and New Years Eve cruises for 2013 and 2014. Here you can see all the Cunard Xmas cruise NYE itineraries, departure dates, and also to compare cruise prices. The Cunard fleet has the world’s most famous ocean liners. With their longer itineraries, Cunard Christmas cruise deals offer the perfect combination of Christmas New Year’s Eve party fun experiences at reasonable and affordable December Holiday luxury cruise vacation prices. Integrated with Xmas Cruises.
Cunard Christmas and New Year cruises – review of destinations and prices
The Cunard “Christmas New Year” cruise program for 2013 and 2014 will please even passengers with the most picky tastes. The new Queen Elizabeth cruise ship sails on round-trips departing from UK to Mediterranean. The famous RMS Queen Mary 2 offers Holiday sailings leaving from NYC to Caribbean, and one truly special Transatlantic Holiday cruise vacation each year. And the Queen Victoria cruise ship is your best British luxury cruise travel option to visit the Canaries in the very end of the year.
Feel the Christmas spirit and enjoy the New Years Eve fun with the Cunard Line’s classic British luxurious excitement. Cunard cruise ship vacations are also marked by the ambiance of sophistication, and the jolly company of so many and so very rich people. The exceptional cuisine and premium wines selections, the first-class hotel amenities in some of the largest accommodations at sea, and the Cunard “White Star” service are among the best perks you can enjoy on each of the three Queens.
Our Cunard Christmas cruises New Year 2013-2014 prices are per person in US dollars, with indicative rates on the Cunard ships’ lowest Inside cabin categories. Cunard prices are also (based on double occupancy, and additionally show prices per day (in brackets). Also in brackets are the December and January dates of arrival in call ports. And here’s the link to the Cunard Line’s website.
All Cunard Xmas and New Years Eve cruises prices were last updated September 2013.
Cunard Queen Elizabeth 2 Christmas cruise ship
On the Queen Elizabeth 2 cruise ship you’ll be celebrating the New Years Eve in Corsica (2013, Mediterranean) and in Canary Islands (2014) from UK (leaving from Southampton, England).
- 2013 (Dec 23) 14night round-trip Southampton to Spain – Cartagena (27) and Barcelona (28), Monte Carlo (29), Rome (30), Corsica (in Ajaccio on December 31), Gibraltar (Jan2) and again Spain (La Coruna, Jan4) to Southampton (Jan6) – from $2830 ($202 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 23) 14night round-trip from Southampton to Canaries – Cadiz (27), Arrecife (29), Gran Canaria (30), Tenerife (December 31) and Lisbon (Jan3), to Southampton (to disembark on Jan6 – prices from $2400 ($171 per day).
Cunard Queen Mary 2 Christmas cruise ship
On the famous RMS Queen Mary 2 ship you’ll be enjoying a Christmas cruise from New York to Caribbean – and the New Years Eve will be at sea while sailing north to the world’s most famous super megapolis – the eternal New York City.
- 2013 (Dec 22) again a 12night round-trip Caribbean cruise leaving from New York City and visiting St Thomas (26), Antigua (St Johns, 27), St Kitts (28), St Maarten (Philipsburg, 29) and BVI (Tortola, Dec 30) to NYC (disembarkation on Jan3) – prices from $2080 ($173 pd). The 19night itinerary is again a Transatlantic cruise New York to England (in Southampton on Jan10) – from $3350 ($280 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 22) 12night round-trip cruise from New York to Caribbean, visiting USVI (St Thomas, 26), Dominica (Roseau, 27), St Lucia (Castries, 28), Barbados (Bridgetown, 29) and St Kitts (Basseterre, Dec 30) before the disembarkation in NYC on Jan3 – prices start from $2240 ($187 pd). The 19night itinerary adds a Transatlantic crossing from New York to UK/England (disembarkation in Southampton, England, on Jan10) – from $3400 ($178 pd).
Cunard Queen Victoria Christmas cruise ship
On the Queen Victoria ship enjoying Christmas means you dress for the ultimate success at your 2013-2014 Xmas and New Years Eve parties – the destination is the so-so-cheap vacation luxury on Canary Islands from UK (departing from Southampton, England).
- 2013 (Dec 21) 12night from England to Spain (La Coruna, 23), Canary Islands – Arrecife (26) and Tenerife (27), Funchal (28) and Lisbon (Dec 30) to Southampton (disembarkation Jan2) – from $2270 ($189 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 17) 12night Xmas cruise Southampton to Canary islands - visiting Funchal (21), St Cruz De La Palma (22), Tenerife (23), Arrecife (24), (Dec 25 at sea) and La Coruna (27), disembarkation in Southampton on Dec29 – prices start from $1800 ($150 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 5night on a New Years Eve mini cruise from Southampton to Holland and Belgium, visiting Amsterdam (December 31) and Bruges (Jan2), arriving in Southampton on Jan3 – prices from $830 ($166 pp pd).
We wish you a jolly merry Christmas and a most charmingly happy New Years Eve cruises with Cunard, and always happy sailings in all the years to come!