The Cunard Line’s current fleet features three of the world’s most famous ocean liners. With their longer itineraries, Cunard Christmas cruise deals offer the perfect combination of Xmas and New Year’s Eve party fun experiences on reasonable priced December Holiday luxury cruise vacations.
Our Cunard Christmas and New Year cruise prices are per person, in US dollars. These are only indicative min fares on the Cunard ships’ lowest Inside cabin categories (based on double occupancy). We additionally show the price per day placed in brackets. All Cunard Holiday offers listed here include only itinerary information. These are not Cunard cruise deals for sale. Also in brackets are the December and January dates of arrival in call ports. This is the link to the line’s official website.
Cunard Christmas and New Year cruises
The Cunard “Christmas New Year” cruise program for 2015 will please even passengers with the most picky tastes. The new Queen Elizabeth cruise ship sails on round-trips departing from UK to the Canaries. The famous RMS Queen Mary 2 offers Holiday sailings leaving from NYC to Caribbean, and one truly special Transatlantic Holiday cruise vacation each year. And the Queen Victoria cruise ship is your best British luxury cruise travel option to visit the Canaries in the very end of the year. Feel the Christmas spirit and enjoy the New Years Eve fun with the Cunard Line’s classic British luxurious excitement. Cunard cruise ship vacations are also marked by the ambiance of sophistication, and the jolly company of so many and so very rich people. The exceptional cuisine and premium wines selections, the first-class hotel amenities in some of the largest accommodations at sea, and the Cunard “White Star” service are among the best perks you can enjoy on each of the three Queens.
Queen Elizabeth Christmas cruise 2015 from Southampton
On the Queen Elizabeth 2 cruise ship you’ll be celebrating the New Years Eve in the Canary Islands (2015) from UK (leaving from Southampton, England).
- 2015 (Dec 22) 15day Iberia and Canary Islands from UK – Southampton to Arrecife (26), St Cruz De La Palma (27 Dec), Gran Canaria (28), Tenerife (29 Dec), Madeira (2 overnight stays in Funchal – on Dec 30, Dec 31 and Jan1), Cadiz (Jan2) and Lisbon (Jan3), back in Southampton on Jan 6 – prices from $2,900 (or $190 pp pd).
Queen Mary 2 Christmas cruise 2015 from New York
On the famous RMS Queen Mary 2 ship you’ll be enjoying a Christmas cruise from New York to the Caribbean – and the New Years Eve will be at sea while sailing north to the world’s most famous super megapolis – the eternal New York City.
- 2015 (Dec 22 departure again) 19day Transatlantic from New York to Southampton, visiting the Caribbean – St Thomas (26), St Kitts (27), St Lucia (28), St Maarten (29), BVI/Tortola (30), back to NYC (Jan3) and the Transatlantic crossing to UK – in Southampton on Jan10 – prices from $3600 ($190 pd).
- The other two QM2 2015’s Holiday itinerary options are: again the round-trip NYC cruise segment to Caribbean (12days, Dec 22 – Jan3, prices from $2400, or $200 pd) and the 26day round-trip from UK – leaving from Southampton on Dec 15 to Caribbean, with two Atlantic crossings – prices from $4800 ($185 pp pd). The shorter 19day option is Southampton to New York (leaving also on Dec 15, prices from $3600 (or $190 pd).
Queen Victoria Christmas cruise 2015 from Southampton
On the Queen Victoria ship celebrating Christmas means you dress for the ultimate success at your Xmas and New Years Eve onboard parties. The destination is the so-so-cheap luxury vacation on Canary Islands from UK – departing from Southampton, England).
- 2015 (Dec 17) 12day Canary Islands from Southampton visiting Funchal, Tenerife (23),La Palma, Gran Canaria, Lisbon (26), back in Southampton on Dec 29- from $1820 ($155 pp pd).
- 2015 (Dec 29) the same 5day mini cruise from UK to Holland and Belgium, to visit Amsterdam (on Dec 31 and stayng overnight to Jan1) and Zeebrugge (Bruges, Jan2), back in UK on Jan3- – prices from $900 ($140 pd).
We wish you a jolly merry Christmas and charmingly classy, most happy New Years cruises with Cunard – the ocean liners company!