See here the Walt Disney Christmas cruises 2015-2016 New Years Eve special offers of the “Mickey Mouse ships” as itineraries and departure dates, and compare Disney cruise tickets prices per person. Disney Cruise Lines December Holiday deals are in the “must do” list if you have frenzy-crazy fun loving kids, and surely – plenty of money to spend on their Xmas extravaganza.
The Disney Cruise Line Christmas and New Year prices listed here are only suggestive, in US dollars, per person. These are the Disney’s min fares (cheapest Inside cabins, based on double occupancy). We also show per day prices in brackets. All Disney cruises listed here include only itinerary information, and they are not deals for sale. December and January dates of arrival in ports of call are shown in brackets. This is the link to the line’s official website.
Disney Cruise Christmas and New Years Eve
Disney cruise Xmas and New Year specials are the only one choice for hugely advertised uniquely themed sailings on all four Disney ships. Families will be able to enjoy their super fun, and pretty expensive Disney ship vacation in the hugging company of Mickey and Minnie, all their good friends and all the bad villains in the immense family of Disney fun characters.
Just think about it – if you have the right amount of money, what could possibly be a good reason not to spend the year’s merriest and happiest holiday time with the Disney line?! The Walt Disney company’s cruise product will always be considered as a most special deal, harmoniously combining your traveling fun family, the Xmas fun itself, the New Years Eve fireworks at sea, and lets not forget the special dinner menus on the ship. Add to all this the fact that all Disney ships are full to their top decks with themed activities, top modern technical innovations so special gifts and so many surprises – and be done with it! Yep, this is the perfect sea travel Holiday concoction for one so perfect Santa Claus vs Mickey Mouse cruising vacation!
PS: I forgot to mention the prices. It is true that in general, Disney prices are not very big – they are hugely big – just like all things Disney. Disney cruise fares are totally matching the size of fun on their vessels – incomparably awesome!
Disney Christmas cruise 2015-2016 New Years Eve offers
Excepting only the Alaska as Summer destination, the Disney Caribbean cruise Holiday deals are among the most popular. On each of these sailings you’ll be visiting the most famous of all private islands in the world – the line’s very private Castaway Cay island in The Bahamas. Being an exclusive island for Disney ships and passengers only, Castaway Cay has all your children need for one truly unforgettable Xmas Disney-style vacation!
The Caribbean is operated by the Walt Disney cruise line with regular round-trip departures from Florida (Miami, and Port Canaveral/Orlando). The Disney Caribbean packages as destinations offer visiting The Bahamas and the Western Caribbean. When sailing to the West Caribbean, your Disney itinerary will visit Mexico (Cozumel and Costa Maya) combined with the exciting Grand Cayman – with a great number of best fun shore excursions. Disney Eastern Caribbean deals are on voyages to the islands of St Thomas and St Maarten (St Martin).
Walt Disney’s “merrytime maritime” cruises
During the Walt Disney Xmas-themed “Merrytime Cruises”, passengers on board each of the Disney ships can enjoy the following bow-to-stern theme events:
- On the voyage’s first night, you can enjoy “Mickey’s Tree-Lighting Magic”, celebrated in the atrium lobby. Disney characters will be around the 3-deck-high Xmas tree and singing holiday carols.
- “Santa’s Winter Wonderland Ball” also takes place in the atrium’s lobby. The guests of honor – Santa and Mrs Claus – are welcomed with a Broadway-style show, traditional holiday tunes and all-favorite Disney characters.
- There’s a holiday story time under the giant Xmas tree, where kids gather to hear all the classic Christmas tales, including the storytelling with the charming Mrs Claus.
- Kids can join on the stage numerous dickens-inspired carolers, sometimes accompanied by Disney characters, for a farewell show at the end of the cruise itinerary.
- Family-themed Disney holiday cruising activities, such as meeting Santa Claus and building gingerbread houses, are also offered fleetwide.
- Traditional for the Disney line kids holiday crafts activities are offered. Among those are decorating gingerbread men cookies and Xmas stockings, creating holiday animations, making holiday cards.
- “Deck the Deck Holiday Party” is a tropical-themed celebration hosted by Disney friends who lead signature games, such as limbo and hula hooping, along with dances enjoyed by all family members – conga line around the pool and the “Yuletide Slide”.
- A special holiday farewell celebration event is offered on the last night of each Xmas voyage. All the most popular Disney characters together with the ship’s crew will perform in a musical finale. It will be guided, of course, by the mouse of all times – the Mickey Mouse.
- Santa Claus and his helpers will surprise kids at the atrium’s lobby tree on the Christmas Day morning. There will also be a musical performance by children and a traditional Christmas Dinner served in all the ship’s dining room restaurants.
- When Disney ships visit Bahamas and stop at the line’s private island Castaway Cay during the Christmas holidays, passengers will be greeted by holiday island music, a decked-out Xmas tree, “snow flurries” (Bahamian) and Disney character meet & greets.
- On the cruise ship, expect special amenities (must be purchased in advance of sailing) available for stateroom delivery. These include holiday-themed treat baskets, gift packages, mini Xmas trees (decorated with red berries, mini carnations, ornaments, bow topper). During the Disney line’s holiday cruises, the themed merchandise collection and ornaments will be available for purchasing in the ship’s gift shop.
- A midnight mass will be held on Christmas Eve.
- Disney cruises over Christmas will also include a special New Years Eve party. It will feature music, sparkling wine and the traditional midnight countdown.
Note: all Disney sailings listed below are with round-trip itineraries.
The Disney Dream ship “dreamy” Christmas and New Years cruise specials are to Bahamas leaving from Port Canaveral, Florida. The Disney cruise ship Dream offers exclusively Bahamian holiday sailings with the perfect itinerary. Sail away to visit the line’s ultimate sea vacation resort Castaway Cay and the forever young Nassau – two of the most precious pearls in the Caribbean Sea. Disney Dream sails 3- and 4-night holiday cruises starting November 9 through December 24.
- Xmas 2015 (Dec 24) 4day Nassau (26), and Castaway Cay (27) – from $2810.
- NYE 2015 (Dec 31) 4day Nassau (Jan 02), Castaway Cay – $3010.
- Xmas 2016 (Dec 22) 4day Nassau (23), and Castaway Cay (24) – from $3080.
- NYE 2016 (Dec 30) 3day Nassau (31), Castaway Cay – $2900.
The Walt Disney Fantasy ship “fantastic” Caribbean Christmas New Years offers are also on departures from Port Canaveral. The Disney cruise ship Fantasy will be visiting the Castaway Cay fun paradise along with the very best of the Caribbean Mexico combined with the charm of Puerto Rico. Disney Fantasy sails 7-night Eastern Caribbean holiday cruises starting November 14 through December 19.
- Xmas 2015 (Dec 19) 7day to Saint Maarten, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay (Dec 25) – prices from $5210.
- NYE 2015 (Dec 26) 7day Cozumel, Cayman, Falmouth and Castaway Cay Jan 01) – from $7990.
- Xmas 2016 (Dec 24) 7day to Cozumel, George Town, Falmouth, Castaway Cay – prices from $6480.
- NYE 2016 (Dec 31) 7day Tortola, St Thomas, Castaway Cay – from $4060.
Disney Magic sails 4- and 5-night Caribbean and Bahamian holiday cruises departing November 11 – December 23. The Disney Magic ship “magical” cruise Christmas and New Years Eve offers are to Western Caribbean leaving from Miami Florida. The Disney cruise ship Magic will be visiting Mexico and also Jamaica – one feature port destination per Holiday trip.
- Xmas 2015 (Dec 23) 4day from Miami to Castaway Cay (24), Key West (26) – from $2010.
- NYE 2015 (Dec 31) 3day from Miami to Castaway Cay (Jan 02) – from $1810.
The Disney Wonder ship “wondrous” cruise specials for Christmas and New Year are absolutely not to Alaska – sadly, this Disney destination will be closed for the Winter. The Holiday itinerary will be leaving from Galveston, with round-trip departures again. Disney Wonder sails 4-, 6- and 7-night Caribbean and Bahamian holiday cruises departing November 6 – December 24.
- Xmas 2015 (Dec 24) 4day from Galveston to Cozumel(26) – from $2930.
- NYE 2015 (Dec 28) 7day from Galveston to Key West, Castaway Cay (Dec 31) and Nassau – from $4350.
- Xmas 2016 (Dec 23) 7day from Galveston to Nassau, Castaway Cay, Key West – from $3990.
- NYE 2016 (Dec 30) 7day from Galveston to Key West (Jan 1), Castaway Cay, Nassau – from $3500.
We wish you a very very merry merry Disney cruise Christmas, and a most happy New Years Eve party fun on your Mickey Mouse ship! And good luck with the not so much fun Disney prices out there – especially on Holiday cruises!