Norwegian Cruise Line Christmas and New Year deals feature the innovative idea of the “Freestyle” Holiday vacation. As a brand, NCL Norwegian provides big ship travel exciting experiences for mostly young adults and couples, with tons of fun activities both on board and ashore. Generally, NCL cruises (Xmas-NYE including) are at inexpensive rates considering the “Norwegian ships” age and overall ratings.
Choose the NCL Norwegian cruise lines if you get hugely impressed by spacious, well decorated and unique as types and design staterooms and venues. The NCL Xmas-NYE cruise deals are also a great choice if you’re planning a Holiday vacation to excitingly special destinations, with some of the world’s most popular ports of call. You only have to find the itinerary that most suites you as destination, departure port and rates – and to book it right away! Start planning your always special NCL vacation with the ultimate goal to fully enjoy the last days and the merriest time of the year – like a Norwegian!
NCL Christmas cruises and their New Years Eve deals as destinations offer visiting the Caribbean, Europe and Hawaii. NCL Caribbean Christmas Holiday cruise deals are on predominantly week-long itineraries leaving from Florida (Miami) and Louisiana (New Orleans). But the “best sellers” are the NCL Caribbean cruise deals from New York (visiting also Florida by stopping in Port Canaveral). All NCL Caribbean itineraries include the line’s private island Great Stirrup Cay, located in the Bahamas.
However, in the “most exotic” group are the deals on NCL cruises in Europe. These are the Holiday round-trips in the Mediterranean with departures from Italy, and the Canary Islands cruises from Spain. And who doesn’t know about the NCL Pride of America Hawaii cruise ship! The Norwegian Pride Of America is the only one big cruise ship operating Hawaiian Islands cruises all year round – including on Christmas and New Year’s Eve. So what could possibly be the reason not to combine the Xmas fun and New Year’s Eve party cruise with the NCL “Norwegian freestyle” ships! Choose NCL – for one very much Norwegian Santa Claus vacation – with fireworks at sea!
Our NCL Norwegian Christmas cruise and New Year prices are per person. NCL prices are indicative, and they show only what are the cheapest double occupancy rates on the lowest category NCL Inside cabins. NCL ships are ordered alphabetically, all sailings are with round-trip departures. In brackets are also shown all December and January dates of arrival in call ports. And this is the link to the Norwegian Line’s official website.
NCL Norwegian Cruise Line Christmas 2016-2017 New Year Cruises
The brand new NCL Breakaway cruise ship is departing from New York to Caribbean
- 2016 (Dec 18) 8day New York City to Nassau (21), Great Stirrup Cay (22), Port Canaveral (23), in New York City on Dec 26 – prices from $850.
- 2016 (Dec 26) 7day to Port Canaveral (28), Great Stirrup Cay (29), Nassau (30), in NYC on Jan 02 – $1360.
The NCL Dawn cruise ship is leaving from New Orleans LA to Western Caribbean
- 2016 (Dec 23) 7day New Orleans to Costa Maya (Dec 25), Harvest Cay (26), Roatan (27), Cozumel (28), in New Orleans on Dec 30 – prices from $850.
- 2016 (Dec 30) 9day New Orleans to Costa Maya (Jan 01), Harvest Cay (02), Roatan (03), Cozumel (04), George Town (05), in New Orleans on Jan 08 – prices from $1150.
The biggest NCL cruise ship Norwegian Epic cruises in the Caribbean leaving from Port Canaveral
- 2016 (Dec 23) 7day Port Canaveral to Great Stirrup Cay (24), Falmouth (26), George Town (27), Cozumel (28), in Port Canaveral on Dec 30 – prices from $950.
- 2016 (Dec 30) 7day Port Canaveral to Great Stirrup Cay (Dec 31), St Thomas (Jan 02), Tortola (03) – from $950.
The newest Escape 2015 cruises are also from Miami to the sunny Caribbean
- 2016 (Dec 24) 7day Miami to St Thomas (27), Tortola (28), Nassau (30), in Miami on Dec 31 – from $1300.
- 2016 (Dec 31) 7day Miami to St Thomas (03), Tortola (04), Nassau (06), in Miami on Jan 07 – prices from $1400.
The NCL Gem cruise ship is departing from NYC New York to Caribbean with Puerto Rico
- 2016 (Dec 19) 10day New York City to San Juan (22), Philipsburg (23), St Thomas (24), Nassau (26) – from $1410.
- 2016 (Dec 29) 10day New York City to San Juan (Jan 02), St Thomas (03), Philipsburg (04), Tortola (05) – $1410.
One of the newest Norwegian cruise ships NCL Getaway Christmas New Year deals are from Miami to the Western Caribbean
- 2016 (Dec 18) 8day Miami to Great Stirrup Cay (19), Ocho Rios (21), George Town (22), Cozumel (23), in Miami on Dec 26 – prices from $890.
- 2016 (Dec 26) 7day Miami to Great Stirrup Cay (27), Ocho Rios (29), George Town (30), Cozumel (Dec 31), in Miami on Jan 02 – from $1330.
The NCL Jade Caribbean Christmas New Years offers are on departures from Tampa Florida
- 2016 (Dec 18) 8day Tampa to Cozumel (20), Harvest Caye (21), Santo Tomas De Castilla (22), Roatan (23), Costa Maya (24), in Tampa on Dec 26 – prices from $850.
- 2016 (Dec 26) 8day Tampa to Cozumel (28), Harvest Caye (29), Santo Tomas De Castilla (30), Roatan (Dec 31), Costa Maya (Jan 01) – from $1000.
The NCL Pearl Miami cruise ship is another Norwegian Caribbean vacation option for Christmas and New Year
- 2016 (Dec 19) 10day Miami to Oranjestad (22), Cartagena, (24), Panama Canal (Dec 25), Puerto Limon (26), in Miami on Dec 29 – prices from $1150.
- 2016 (Dec 29) 11day Miami to Cartagena (Jan 01), Panama Canal (02), Puerto Limon (03), Roatan (05), Harvest Caye (06), Costa Maya (07), in Miami, Florida on Jan 09 – prices from $1500.
The cheapest of all Norwegian Christmas offers (kinda) are the NCL Sky Bahamas cruise deals from Miami
- 2016 (Dec 23) 3day Miami to Nassau (24), Great Stirrup Cay (Dec 25), in Miami on Dec 26 – from $700.
- 2016 (Dec 30) 3day Miami to Nassau (Dec 31), Great Stirrup Cay (Jan 01), in Miami on Jan 02 – prices from $600.
The NCL Spirit offers Mediterranean Christmas vacations with round-trip departures from Barcelona, Spain
- 2016 (Dec 20) 7day Barcelona to Marseille (21), Livorno (Florence/Pisa, 22), Civitavecchia (Rome, 23), Naples (24), Palma De Mallorca (26) – prices from $900.
- 2016 (Dec 27) 10day Barcelona to Casablanca (29), Gran Canaria (Dec 31), Tenerife (Jan 01), Funchal (02), Malaga (04), Alicante (05) – prices from $1350.
The NCL Star Asia Christmas cruise will be leaving out of China – round-trip departures from Hong Kong
- 2016 (Dec 22) 14day Hong Kong to Kaohsiung (24), Halong Bay (26), Da Nang (27), Ho Chi Minh City (29), Sihanoukville (Dec 31), Laem Chabang (Bangkok, Jan 01), Ko Samui (03) – prices from $2320.
The NCL Sun South America Christmas deals are on departures from Argentina (Buenos Aires)
- 2016 (Dec 23) 14day Buenos Aires to Ilhabela (26), Rio De Janeiro (27), Buzios (29), Angra Dos Reis (30), Santos (Sao Paulo, Dec 31), Punta Del Este (Jan 03), Montevideo (04) – prices from $1300.
NCL Pride of America Hawaii
And the last Xmas offer is from the NCL America – on the Norwegian Pride of America Hawaii cruise ship. Its Christmas and New Years Eve special feature the regular 7day Hawaii cruise departures from Honolulu, on a round-trip itinerary. Cruising exclusively the Hawaiian islands, the NCL Pride of America ship departs from Honolulu (Oahu) – and this is the whole year-round!
- 2016 (Dec 24) 7day Honolulu to Kahului (Dec 25-Dec 26), Hilo (27), Kailua Kona (28), Nawiliwili (29-30), in Honolulu on Dec 31 – prices from $2000.
- 2016 (Dec 31) 7day Honolulu to Kahului (Jan 01-Jan 02), Hilo (03), Kailua Kona (04), Nawiliwili (05-06), in Honolulu on Jan 07 – from $2000.
- 2017 (Dec 23) 7day Honolulu to Kahului (Dec 24-Dec 25), Hilo (26), Kailua Kona (27), Nawiliwili (28-29), in Honolulu on Dec 30 – from $2000.
- 2017 (Dec 30) 7day Honolulu to Kahului (Dec 31-Jan 01), Hilo (02), Kailua Kona (03), Nawiliwili (04-05), in Honolulu on Jan 06 – prices from $2000.
To all the NCL freestyle cruising fans – a very merry Norwegian cruise Christmas and super happy New Years Eve party fun! We wish you guys best-fun voyages and cheapest prices on your not necessarily Norwegian (per se) but always freestyle big-ship “NCL cruising” vacations!