Norwegian Cruise Line Christmas and New Year deals feature the innovative idea of the “Freestyle” Holiday vacation. As a brand, NCL Norwegian provides big ship travel exciting experiences for mostly young adults and couples, with tons of fun activities both on board and ashore. Generally, NCL cruises (Xmas-NYE including) are at inexpensive rates considering the “Norwegian ships” age and overall ratings.
Choose the NCL Norwegian cruise lines if you get hugely impressed by spacious, well decorated and unique as types and design staterooms and venues. The NCL Xmas-NYE cruise deals are also a great choice if you’re planning a Holiday vacation to excitingly special destinations, with some of the world’s most popular ports of call. You only have to find the itinerary that most suites you as destination, departure port and rates – and to book it right away! Start planning your always special NCL vacation with the ultimate goal to fully enjoy the last days and the merriest time of the year – like a Norwegian!
NCL Christmas cruises and their New Years Eve deals as destinations offer visiting the Caribbean, Europe and Hawaii. NCL Caribbean Christmas Holiday cruise deals are on predominantly week-long itineraries leaving from Florida (Miami) and Louisiana (New Orleans). But the “best sellers” are the NCL Caribbean cruise deals from New York (visiting also Florida by stopping in Port Canaveral). All NCL Caribbean itineraries include the line’s private island Great Stirrup Cay, located in the Bahamas.
However, in the “most exotic” group are the deals on NCL cruises in Europe. These are the Holiday round-trips in the Mediterranean with departures from Italy, and the Canary Islands cruises from Spain. And who doesn’t know about the NCL Pride of America Hawaii cruise ship! The Norwegian Pride Of America is the only one big cruise ship operating Hawaiian Islands cruises all year round – including on Christmas and New Year’s Eve. So what could possibly be the reason not to combine the Xmas fun and New Year’s Eve party cruise with the NCL “Norwegian freestyle” ships! Choose NCL – for one very much Norwegian Santa Claus vacation – with fireworks at sea!
Our NCL Norwegian Christmas cruise and New Year prices are per person. NCL prices are indicative, and they show only what are the cheapest double occupancy rates on the lowest category NCL Inside cabins. NCL ships are ordered alphabetically, all sailings are with round-trip departures. In brackets are also shown all December and January dates of arrival in call ports. And this is the link to the Norwegian Line’s official website.
NCL Norwegian Cruise Line Christmas 2017-2018 New Year Cruises
The brand new NCL Breakaway cruise ship is departing from New York to Caribbean
- 2017 (Dec 22) 7day New York City to Port Canaveral (24), Great Stirrup Cay (Dec 25), Nassau (26), in New York City on Dec 29 – from $1200.
- 2017 (Dec 29) 7day New York City to Port Canaveral (Dec 31), Nassau (Jan 01), Great Stirrup Cay (02), in New York City on Jan 05 – $1300.
The NCL Dawn cruise ship is leaving from New Orleans / San Juan to Western / Southern Caribbean
- 2017 (Dec 17) 11day San Juan to Oranjestad (19), Willemstad (20), Kralendijk (21), St Georges (22), Bridgetown (23), Castries (24), Philipsburg (26), Tortola (27), in San Juan on Dec 28 – prices from $1000 pp.
- 2017 (Dec 28) 10day San Juan to St Thomas (29), Philipsburg (30), Bridgetown (Jan 01), Castries (02), Fort de France (03), Basseterre (04), St Johns (05), Tortola (06), in San Juan on Jan 07 – from $1200.
The biggest NCL cruise ship Norwegian Epic cruises in the Caribbean leaving from Port Canaveral
- 2017 (Dec 23) 7day Port Canaveral to Great Stirrup Cay (24), Falmouth (26), George Town (27), Cozumel (28), in Port Canaveral on Dec 30 – prices from $850.
- 2017 (Dec 30) 7day Port Canaveral to Tortola (02), St Thomas (03), Great Stirrup Cay (05) – from $850.
The newest Escape cruises are also from Miami to the sunny Caribbean
- 2017 (Dec 23) 7day Miami to St Thomas (26), Tortola (27), Nassau (29), in Miami on Dec 30 – from $1150.
- 2017 (Dec 30) 7day Miami to St Thomas (02), Tortola (03), Nassau (05), in Miami on Jan 06 – prices from $1250.
The NCL Gem cruise ship is departing from NYC New York to Caribbean with Puerto Rico
- 2017 (Dec 23) 11day New York City to San Juan (27), St Thomas (28), Philipsburg (29), Basseterre (30), Tortola (Dec 31), in New York City on Jan 03 – $1600.
One of the newest Norwegian cruise ships NCL Getaway Christmas New Year deals are from Miami to the Western Caribbean
- 2017 (Dec 24) 7day Miami to Roatan (26), Harvest Caye (27), Costa Maya (28), Cozumel (29), in Miami on Dec 31 – $1180.
- 2017 (Dec 31) 7day Miami to Roatan (Jan 02), Harvest Caye (03), Costa Maya (04), Cozumel (05), in Miami on Jan 07 – $1280.
The NCL Jade Caribbean Christmas New Years offers are on departures from Tampa and Miami, Florida
- 2017 (Dec 18) 10day Miami to San Juan (20), St Thomas (21), Roseau (22), Bridgetown (23), Castries (24), Philipsburg (Dec 25), in Miami on Dec 28 – prices from $1200.
- 2017 (Dec 28) 8day Miami to Roatan (30), Harvest Caye (Dec 31), Santo Tomas De Castilla (Jan 01), Cozumel (02), Costa Maya (03), in Miami on Jan 05 – $1100.
Norwegian Joy will be launched in 2017 as the second of two Breakaway Plus-class newest and largest NCL cruise ships, together with Norwegian Escape (built in 2015). The Norwegian Joy 2017 Xmas Holiday itineraries as dates and ports of call are not announced yet.
The NCL Pearl Miami cruise ship is another Norwegian Caribbean vacation option for Christmas and New Year
- 2017 (Dec 23) 7day New Orleans to Cozumel (Dec 25), Roatan (26), Belize City (27), Costa Maya (28), in New Orleans on Dec 30 – prices from $750.
- 2017 (Dec 30) 8day New Orleans to Cozumel (Jan 01), George Town (02), Roatan (03), Harvest Caye (04), Costa Maya (05), in New Orleans on Jan 07 – from $950 pp.
The cheapest of all Norwegian Christmas offers (kinda) are the NCL Sky Bahamas cruise deals from Miami
- 2017 (Dec 22) 4day Miami to Freeport (23), Nassau (24), in Miami on Dec 26 – prices from $760.
- 2017 (Dec 29) 4day Miami to Freeport (30), Nassau (Dec 31), Great Stirrup Cay (Jan 01), in Miami on Jan 02 – $760.
The NCL Spirit offers Mediterranean Christmas vacations with round-trip departures from Barcelona, Spain
- 2017 (Dec 23) 12day Barcelona to Valencia (24), Casablanca (26), Funchal (28), Gran Canaria (29), Tenerife (30), Arrecife (Dec 31), Malaga (Jan 02), in Barcelona on Jan 04 – $1900.
In 2017 the ship will sail to the Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles
- 2017 (Dec 22) 7day Los Angeles to Puerto Vallarta (Dec 25), Mazatlan (26), Cabo San Lucas (27), in Los Angeles on Dec 29 – from $1250.
- 2017 (Dec 29) 7day Los Angeles to Puerto Vallarta (Jan 01), Mazatlan (02), Cabo San Lucas (03), in Los Angeles on Jan 05 – prices from $1450 pp.
The NCL Sun South America Christmas deals are on departures from Argentina (Buenos Aires)
- 2017 (Dec 23) 14day Valparaiso to Puerto Montt (Dec 25), Puerto Chacabuco (26), Punta Arenas (29), Cape Horn (Dec 31), Port Stanley (Jan 01), Puerto Madryn (03), Montevideo (05), in Buenos Aires on Jan 06 – $2350 pp.
NCL Pride of America Hawaii
And the last Xmas offer is from the NCL America – on the Norwegian Pride of America Hawaii cruise ship. Its Christmas and New Years Eve special feature the regular 7day Hawaii cruise departures from Honolulu, on a round-trip itinerary. Cruising exclusively the Hawaiian islands, the NCL Pride of America ship departs from Honolulu (Oahu) – and this is the whole year-round!
- 2017 (Dec 23) 7day Honolulu to Kahului (Dec 24-Dec 25), Hilo (26), Kailua Kona (27), Nawiliwili (28-29), in Honolulu on Dec 30 – from $1800.
- 2017 (Dec 30) 7day Honolulu to Kahului (Dec 31-Jan 01), Hilo (02), Kailua Kona (03), Nawiliwili (04-05), in Honolulu on Jan 06 – prices from $1800.
To all the NCL freestyle cruising fans – a very merry Norwegian cruise Christmas and super happy New Years Eve party fun! We wish you guys best-fun voyages and cheapest prices on your not necessarily Norwegian (per se) but always freestyle big-ship “NCL cruising” vacations!