Oceania Cruises Christmas and New Year deals provide luxury cruising with all-inclusive vacations during the most joyful time of the year.
Oceania’s fleet attracts a group of traditional clientele (50-yo and older), all well-traveled, mostly American and Canadian. The line also targets to English-speaking “fine cruising” aficionados from the UK, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Oceania cruise ship vacations are positioned between the luxury and premium segments, and emphasize on fine food and wine, personalized service and luxurious accommodations. Essentially, the philosophy of the line distill into “pay less, get more”. This is the link to Oceania’s official website.
Oceania Christmas Cruises 2016-2017 New Years Eve
Oceania Cruises cheapest deal in the category “Christmas and New Year Cruises” is on a Panama Canal Caribbean cruise on board Oceania Regatta, departing from Mimai FL to LA California. Feature December Holiday destination is South America from Buenos Aires to Chile (Valparaiso) on the Oceania Marina ship. Another specialty is Oceania Insignia World Cruise Transatlantic segment, from Cape Town to Miami FL. Not so cheap is the Oceania Nautica Asian cruise leaving from Cape Town, South Africa.
Oceania Cruises offers itineraries to more than 330 intriguing call ports and upscale touches for fares much lower than one would expect. Oceania has managed to build up what is called a luxury lite cruise experience, defined as offering luxury-level service and food with fewer inclusions (such as pre-cruise hotel stays, shore tours and liquor) in its base fares. Oceania is the largest in the world upper premium cruise operator with five stylish ships offering elegant lifestyle, similar to that of a typical English country club. Guests can enjoy refined cuisine with renowned chef, Jacques Pepin, Oceania’s culinary director. The days at sea are programmed in an intimate and relaxed way, with few announcements and organized activities.
Our Oceania Christmas and New Year cruise prices here are only suggestive. The Oceania line’s prices are in US dollars (double occupancy) showing its ships’ lowest rates per person on their cheapest category cruise staterooms. All the below listed Oceania Holiday offers include only itinerary information, and are not cruise deals for sale. The December and January arrival dates in ports of call are shown in brackets.
Oceania Insignia is sailing from Miami / San Juan to the Caribbean.
- 2016 (Dec 23) 12day Miami to San Juan (26), St Johns (27), Fort de France (28), St Georges (29), Bridgetown (30), Roseau (Dec 31), St Barthelemy (Jan 01), in Miami on Jan 04 – from N/A.
- 2017 (Dec 22) 12day San Juan (22), St Barthelemy (23), Basseterre (24), St Georges (26), St Vincent (27), Fort de France (28), Roseau (29), Tortola (30), Punta Cana (Dec 31), Nassau (Jan 02), Miami (03) – prices from N/A.
Oceania Marina Christmas and New Years offers are for South America departing from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso in 2016. The Marina ship holiday offers for 2017 include the Caribbean sailing out of Miami.
- 2016 (Dec 19) 17day Buenos Aires to Montevideo (21), Punta Del Este (22), Puerto Madryn (24), Port Stanley (26), Ushuaia (28), Punta Arenas (29), Puerto Chacabuco (Jan 01), Puerto Montt (02), in Valparaiso on Jan 04 – prices from N/A.
- 2017 (Dec 17) 12day Miami to Costa Maya (19), Santo Tomas De Castilla (20), Roatan (21), Puerto Limon (23), Colon (24), Harvest Caye (26), Key West (28), Miami (29) – from N/A.
- 2017 (Dec 29) 18day Miami to Cozumel (Dec 31-Jan 01), Costa Maya (02), Harvest Caye (03), Santo Tomas De Castilla (04), Roatan (05), Puerto Limon (07), Panama Canal (08), Panama City (08&09), Manta (11), Guayaquil (12), Salaverry (Trujillo, 14), Callao (Lima, 15) – prices from N/A.
Oceania Nautica Africa-Asia Christmas and New Year Holiday offers are on departures from Cape Town, cruising the Indian Ocean, to Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong
- 2016 (Dec 21) 15day Cape Town to Mossel Bay (22), Richard’s Bay (24), Maputo (Dec 25), Durban (26-27), East London (28), Port Elizabeth (29), Walvis Bay (Jan 01-02), in Cape Town on Jan 04 – from N/A.
- 2017 (Dec 21) 30day Cape Town to Mossel Bay (23), Port Elizabeth (24), Durban (26), Richard’s Bay (27), Maputo (28), Nosy Be (Dec 31), Dar Es Salaam (Jan 02), Zanzibar (03), Mombasa (04), Mahe (07), Male (10&11), Colombo (13), Phuket (16), Penang (17), Klang (Kuala Lumpur, 18), Singapore (19) – from N/A.
Oceania Regatta Christmas and New Years 2016 offers are for a Panama Canal Caribbean cruise departing from Mimai FL to California (Los Angeles). In 2017 the ship sails in Australia round-trip from Sydney.
- 2016 (Dec 22) 16day from Miami to Key West (23), Cartagena (26), Panama Canal (27), Puntarenas (29), Corinto (30), Puerto Quetzal (Jan 01), Acapulco (02), Cabo San Lucas (04), San Diego (06), in Los Angeles on Jan 07 – prices from N/A.
- 2017 (Dec 20) 34day Sydney to Brisbane (22), Fraser Island (23), Townsville (Dec 25), Cairns (26), Alotau (28), Port Moresby (29), Darwin (Jan 01), Komodo Island (03), Bali (04&05), Exmouth (08), Geraldton (10), Fremantle (11), Esperance (13), Kangaroo Island (16), Adelaide (17), Melbourne (19), Burnie (20), Eden (22), in Sydney on Jan 23 – from N/A.
Oceania Riviera Caribbean Holidays are roundtrip from Miami
- 2016 (Dec 22) 12day from Miami to Nassau (23), St Johns (26), Fort de France (27), Bridgetown (28), St Georges (29), Castries (30), Philipsburg (Dec 31), in Miami on Jan 03 – prices from N/A.
- 2017 (Dec 22) 12day from Miami to Great Stirrup Cay (23), St Barthelemy (26), Fort de France (27), Bridgetown (28), St Georges (29), Castries (30), St Johns (Dec 31), in Miami on Jan 03 – from N/A.
Formerly named Ocean Princess, the new Oceania Sirena ship will be cruising for Christmas and New year 2016 on a round-trip Mexican Riviera itinerary from Los Angeles:
- 2016 (Dec 21) 14day LA to Catalina Island, Mexico (Ensenada, Acapulco, Manzanillo, Vallarta, Mazatlan, La Paz, Cabo) and San Diego – from N/A.
- 2017 (Dec 16) 35day San Diego (16), Puerto Vallarta (19), Manzanillo (20), Acapulco (21), Puerto Quetzal (23), Corinto (24), Puntarenas (Dec 25), Panama Canal (27), Willemstad (29), St Georges (Dec 31), Scarborough (Jan 01), Iles Du Salut (03), Santarem (05), Parintins (06), Manaus (07&08), Boca da Valeria (09), Santarem (10), Fortaleza (13), Recife (15), Salvador De Bahia (16&17), Rio De Janeiro (19) – from $8500.
Merry Oceania Xmas and super happy New Years Eve on your “all-inclusive luxury” Oceania Holiday vacations!