Feature P&O Cruises Christmas and New Years Eve Holiday cruising destinations are Transatlantic from Southampton and Caribbean from UK and Barbados. Our P&O Cruises Xmas New Year prices are per person. These are only indicative fares in £ (British pounds) and Australian dollars (AUD) showing the line’s lowest Inside cabin category rates. Prices are based on double occupancy.
All P&O Cruises Xmas and NYE offers listed here include only itinerary information. They are not P&O deals for sale. P&O ships are ordered alphabetically. They all sail on round-trip itineraries. December and January dates of arrival in ports of call are shown in brackets. These are the links to the lines’ official websites for the UK and Australia brands.
P and O Cruises Christmas and New Years Eve
The P&O cruise line is famous world-wide with its classic British ideas of fun. Themed vacation activities, modern amenities and most popular destinations and the impeccable level of service are next in the list of the both UK and Australia lines’ best features. Oh, yes, and the Afternoon Tea at sea!
P&O operates a mid-sized fleet (as total number of vessels) with both smaller and big ships. Remember that it’s always up to you to enjoy the jolly good merry time on Christmas or/and New Year’s Eve on board one of the P and O cruise ships. But one thing is most sure – booking a P&O Xmas sailing guarantees it’s gonna be one absolutely spiffingly exciting, so much British party vacation! You will embark on a very special sea travel Holiday adventure to some pretty expensive places at absolutely affordable rates.
P&O Christmas cruise deals: could be categorized in the following groups:
- The P&O UK line offers most of its Christmas cruises from Southampton. They are additionally segmented as Christmas Mini cruises deals, round-trips from UK to Europe (mostly to Canary Islands and Mediterranean) and round-trip Transatlantic crossings from UK to Caribbean.
- P&O Australia Christmas cruises offers are also on round-trip itineraries. P and O Australia ships will be departing from Sydney and Brisbane to New Zealand and the mesmerizing South Pacific Islands of Fiji, New Caledonia and Vanuatu.
- P and O Caribbean Christmas cruise packages – this time with a round-trip itinerary from Barbados (departing from Bridgetown) of the two most famous PO ships – Azura and Ventura. Don’t forget that fly cruise deals from UK to Caribbean are always an option if you decide to extend your P and O Holiday vacation further.
P&O Christmas Market Cruises
P&O Christmas Market cruises (also referred to as the “P O ferries Christmas Markets” ) are true specials. These are themed specials as variations of the cheap mini cruise deals. These specials could feature as activities both “freestyle” and guided excursions and tours to the best Belgian Christmas markets, often combined with trips to the Christmas markets in Amsterdam and Paris. P&O ferry cruise deals are very popular as December Holiday short-breaks from UK to Europe. Often, their packages include the ferry tickets, one-way flights back to UK, and even hotels, coach and river boat tours, etc.
This type of P&O Xmas cruise deals will be the subject of another survey, but here we’ll only mention one example. The P&O Ferries line offers a 3-day ferry cruise departing from Hull (Terminal 2, at 17PM). This UK Christmas Market cruise is to Bruges. The itinerary is often being themed on some popular British movie (like “Fawlty Towers”, for example). It offers the perfect “fun & shopping” (or may be I should call it “shopping fun”) excursion for around £130 per person.
P&O New Years Eve Cruises
P and O Cruises New Year specials feature some of the best December Holiday travel deals. And among these features are both the operational destinations and their absolutely inexpensive prices. The P&O rates over Christmas and New Year’s Eve present the perfect opportunity to spend a “British quality” time on an exotic, typically UK as ambiance, and really affordable Holiday break. Passengers on board P&O ships tend to be jolly good fellas, very well attuned to and considerably interested in traveling at this particular time of the year with exactly this cruise line.
The P and O Xmas NYE mathematics goes something like this: tradition + big ships + Southampton + Australia + Caribbean + Mediterranean + Afternoon Tea = jolly good merry happy so very much UK vacation.
P and O Cruises Christmas 2015 New Year cruises from Southampton
The Adonia ship’s Xmas 2015 deals are on round-trip departures from Barbados.
- 2015 (Dec 11) 29day round-trip from Bridgetown to Grenada (12), Venezuela (Isla Margarita, 13), Guyana (Georgetown, 16), in Brazil visiting Santarem (21), Parintins (22), Manaus (23 & 24), Belem (27), also to Trinidad (Dec 31), Grenadines (Bequia, Jan1), Dominica (Roseau, Jan2), Guadeloupe (Jan3), St Kitts (Jan4), Antigua (Jan5) and Martinique (Jan7), back to Barbados on Jan8 – prices from £3160.
The Arcadia ship cruises from Southampton to the Caribbean, with a special round-trip Transatlantic cruise itinerary also visiting Barbados.
- 2015 (Dec 19) 24day round-trip Transatlantic crossing from Southampton to Azores/Ponta Delgada (23), Antigua (29), BVI/Tortola (30), St Maarten (in Philipsburg on Dec 31), St Lucia (Jan1) Barbados (Bridgetown, Jan2), and back to Europe with Funchal (Jan8) and Southampton (Jan12) – prices from £2450.
Aurora cruises to Norway, Belgium and Germany in Northern Europe
- Xmas 2015 (Dec 19) 9day Southampton to Sweden/Goteborg (21), Norway/Oslo (22), Denmark/Copenhagen (23), Holland/Amsterdam (26) and Belgium/Zeebrugge (27) – prices start from only £950.
- 2015 (Dec 28) 5day mini cruise from Southampton to Bruges/Zeebrugge (29) and Germany (in Hamburg on Dec 31& Jan1), back to uk on Jan2 – prices from £550.
The Azura Caribbean Christmas cruise will be departing from Barbados (Bridgetown).
- 2015 (Dec 25) 15day Bridgetown to St Johns (28), Philipsburg (29), Tortola (30), Amber Cove (Jan 01), Basseterre (03), Fort de France (05), Castries (06), St Georges (07) – from £1620.
- 2015 (Dec 26) 15day round-trip from Barbados to Antigua (28), St Maarten (29), BVI/Tortola (30), Dominican Republic (Amber Cove, Jan1), St Kitts (Jan3), Martinique (Jan5), St Lucia (Jan6) and Grenada (Jan7), back in Bridgetown on Jan8 – prices from £1350.
The “Inaugural” Christmas and New Year cruises of the newest P and cruise ship Britannia will be in the Caribbean region. ms Britannia will be departing from Barbados in 2015, replacing there the P and O ship Ventura.
- 2015 (Dec 19) 14day round-trip from Bridgetown to Aruba (21), Grand Cayman (23), Jamaica/Ocho Rios (24), BVI/Tortola (27), St Maarten (28), Antigua (29), Dominica (30) and Grenada (in St Georges on Dec 31), back to Barbados on Jan1. Prices start from £2600 for a balcony room – the lower category cabins are shown as sold out.
The Oriana ship cruises to Canary Islands departing from Southampton
- 2015 (Dec 21) 14day Southampton to Canary Islands, visiting La Coruna (23), Morocco/Agadir (26), Arrecife (27), Gran Canaria (28), Tenerife (29), St Cruz De La Palma (30) and Madeira (in Funchal on Dec 31), arriving back to Southampton Jan4 – prices from from £1400.
The Oriana ship will be sailing to the Canaries leaving from Southampton – traditionally, on round-trip itinerary.
- 2015 (Dec 21) 16day Southampton to Lisbon (24), Canary Islands – Arrecife (27), Fuerteventura (28), Gran Canaria (29), La Gomera (30) and Tenerife (Dec 31 & Jan1), Madeira (Funchal, Jan1 & 2), in Southampton on Jan6 – prices from £1600.
The very last offer from P and O UK comes with the Ventura ship – a Mini Cruise from Southampton to Belgium and Holland, and to Canary Islands (both round-trips).
- Xmas 2015 (Dec 17) 12day Southampton to Funchal (21), Tenerife (22), Gran Canaria (23), Arrecife (24), Lisbon (26)- prices from £1200.
- 2015 (Dec 29) 4day mini cruise from Southampton to Bruges (30) and Amsterdam (Dec 31 & Jan1), back in Southampton on Jan2 – from £450.
P&O Australia Christmas Cruises 2015 New Years Eve offers
P&O Pacific Aria
The former ms Ryndam now Pacific Aria ship Xmas cruise will be leaving from Brisbane (round-trip) to Barrier Reef.
- Xmas 2015 (Dec 17) 10day to Cairns (20), Cooktown (22), Willis Island (23), Moreton Island (Dec 25) – prices from AUD 1690.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 7day to Cairns (30), Willis Island (Jan 01) – from AUD 1290.
P&O Pacific Dawn
Pacific Dawn cruises will also be leaving from Brisbane to Fiji, New Caledonia and Vanuatu.
- Xmas 2015 (Dec 19) 9day to Isle of Pines (22), Mystery Island (23), Vila (24) and Lifou (Dec 25) – prices from AUD 1600.
- 2015 (Dec 28) 9day to Lifou (Dec 31), Vila (Jan1), and Espiritu Santo (Jan2 & 3), back to Brisbane on Jan6 – from AUD 1600.
P&O Pacific Eden
The former ms Statendam now Pacific Eden ship will be leaving from Sydney to Barrier Reef, New Caledonia and Vanuatu (round-trip departures).
- Xmas 2015 (Dec 16) 12day to Mooloolaba (18), Cairns (22), Cooktown (23), Willis Island (24), Moreton Island (26) – from AUD 2060.
- 2015 (Dec 28) 12day to Champagne Bay (Jan 01), Wala (02), Vila (03), Mystery Island (04), Isle of Pines (05), Noumea (06) – prices from AUD 2020.
ms Pacific Jewel
The Pacific Jewel ship Xmas cruise will be leaving from Sydney to New Caledonia and Vanuatu.
- Xmas 2015 (Dec 18) 10day to Isle of Pines (21), Lifou (22), Vila (23), Mystery Island (24) and Noumea (Dec 25) – prices from AUD 1600.
- 2015 (Dec 28) 12day to Espiritu Santo (Jan1), Wala (Jan2), Vila (Jan3), Mystery Island (Jan4), Isle of Pines (Jan5) and Noumea (Jan6), back to Sydney on Jan9 – from AUD 1950.
ms Pacific Pearl
The last one departing from Australia is the Pacific Pearl ship – Sydney to the South Pacific Islands Xmas and New Years deals.
- Xmas 2015 (Dec 17) 12day to Noumea (20), Mystery Island (21), Vila (22), Lifou (23) and Isle of Pines (24) – prices from AUD 1750.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 12day to Espiritu Santo (Dec 31), Wala (Jan1), Vila (Jan2), Lifou Island (Jan3), Isle of Pines (Jan4) and Noumea (Jan5), back to Sydney on Jan8 – from AUD 1950.
Have a very merry P&O Xmas, and Britishly happy New Years Eve party cruises with the UK’s most fun, biggest and best ever passenger shipping line!