This is the place to see all P&O Christmas cruises for 2013 and 2014. Compare P and O Cruises Xmas and New Years Eve itineraries, dates and prices on departures from Southampton (UK) and Australia, and on the P&O Transatlantic and Caribbean Holiday specials. Integrated with our Xmas Cruises and New Year Cruises hubs.
P and O Christmas cruises and New Year specials feature some of the best December Holiday travel deals – both as destinations and absolutely inexpensive cruise prices. P&O Cruises rates over Christmas and New Year’s Eve present the perfect opportunity to spend a “British quality” time on an exotic, typically US as ambiance and really affordable Holiday vacation. Passengers on board their ships tend to be jolly people very well attuned to and considerably interested in traveling at this particular time of the year.
The P&O cruise line is famous world-wide with its classic British ideas of fun, vacation activities and amenities, popular destinations, both smaller and big cruise ships, impeccable level of service. Oh, yes, and the Afternoon Tea at sea. So it’s up to you to enjoy the jolly good merry time on Christmas or/and New Year’s Eve on board one of the so many P&O cruise ships.
One thing is most sure with booking P&O Xmas cruises – it’s gonna be one absolutely spiffingly exciting, so much British Santa Claus party vacation – for you, the whole family, and all the very best friends! You all are about to embark on a very special Holiday vacation adventure to some expensive places – at absolutely not expensive rates.
P and O Christmas cruises New Years Eve deals – review of destinations and prices
P&O Christmas cruise deals: could be categorized in the following groups:
- The P&O UK line offers most of its Christmas cruises from Southampton. They are additionally segmented as Christmas Mini cruises deals, round-trips from UK to Europe (mostly to Canary Islands and Mediterranean) and round-trip Transatlantic crossings from UK to Caribbean.
- P&O Australia Christmas cruises offers are also on round-trip itineraries. P and O Australia ships will be departing from Sydney and Brisbane to New Zealand and the mesmerizing South Pacific Islands of Fiji, New Caledonia and Vanuatu.
- P and O Caribbean Christmas cruise packages – this time with a round-trip itinerary from Barbados (departing from Bridgetown) of the two most famous PO ships – Azura and Ventura. Don’t forget that fly cruise deals from UK to Caribbean are always an option if you decide to extend your P and O Holiday vacation further.
P&O Christmas Market cruises (also referred to as the “P O ferries Christmas Markets” ) are true specials. These are themed specials as variations of the cheap mini cruise deals. These specials could feature as activities both “freestyle” and guided excursions and tours to the best Belgian Christmas markets, often combined with trips to the Christmas markets in Amsterdam and Paris. P&O ferry cruise deals are very popular as December Holiday short-breaks from UK to Europe. Often, their packages include the ferry tickets, one-way flights back to UK, and even hotels, coach and river boat tours, etc. But these type of Xmas cruise deals will be the subject of another survey. Here we’ll only mention one example – P&O Ferries offer a 3-day ferry cruise departing from Hull (Terminal 2, at 17PM). This Christmas Market cruise is to Bruges (often themed on some popular British movie, like “Fawlty Towers”, for example), offering the perfect “fun & shopping” (“shopping fun”) excursion for around £130 per person.
Here you can compare P&O Xmas cruises 2013 and 2014 New Years Eve prices per person. These are indicative rates in £ (British pounds) for the P&O lowest Inside cabin category. P&O prices are all based on double occupancy, and also feature prices per day (in brackets). P and O ships are ordered alphabetically, they all sail with round-trip itineraries. December and January dates of arrival in ports of call are shown in brackets. And these are the links to the P&O official websites for the UK and Australia brands.
Christmas and New Years Eve on P&O Cruises UK ships
The P&O Adonia ship sailing on Christmas to the Mediterranean from Southampton, UK.
- 2013 (Dec 20) 18night to Morocco (Tangier, Dec24), Malta (La Valletta, Dec27), Sicily (Messina, Dec28), Salerno (Dec29), Rome (Civitavecchia, Dec30), Corsica (Ajaccio, Dec 31), Alicante (Jan2) and Lisbon (Jan4) – prices start from £1,950 (£108).
- 2014 (Dec 21) 14night to Lisbon (24), Arrecife (26), Gran Canaria (27), Tenerife (28), Santa Cruz De La Palma (29), Madeira (Funchal, 30), La Coruna (Jan2) – £1,550 (from £111 per day).
The P&O Arcadia ship Christmas cruise from Southampton to Caribbean (Transatlantic round-trip).
- 2013 (Dec 17) 24night round-trip Southampton to Caribbean, visiting Funchal (21), St Maarten (Philipsburg, Dec27), Dominica (Roseau, Dec28), Barbados (Bridgetown, Dec29), St Lucia (Castries, Dec30), Antigua (St Johns, Dec 31) and Azores (Ponta Delgada, Jan6) – prices from £2,350 (£98).
- 2014 (Dec 20) 7night Southampton to Belgium (Zeebrugge, 21), Denmark (Copenhagen, 23) and Norway (Oslo, 24) – £750 (£107).
- 2014 (Dec 27) 10night Southampton to Canary islands – Arrecife (Dec 31), Tenerife (Jan1), Madeira (Funchal, Jan2) and La Coruna (Jan4) – £1,100 (£110).
The P&O Aurora Canary Islands Christmas cruise from UK.
- 2013 (Dec 21) 14night to Lisbon (24), Canary Islands with Arrecife (Dec27), Tenerife (Dec28) Gran Canaria (Dec29) and La Gomera (30), and Madeira (Funchal, Dec 31 and Jan1) – £2,100 (£150).
- 2014 (Dec 21) 14night to La Coruna (23), Morocco (Agadir, 26), Canaries – Arrecife (27), Gran Canaria (28), Tenerife (29), St Cruz (30), Funchal (Dec 31) – £1,400 (£100 pd).
The P&O Azura Caribbean Christmas cruise departing from Barbados (departing from Bridgetown).
- 2013 (Dec 14) 14night to Grenada (St Georges, Dec16), St Lucia (17), Dominica (Roseau, Dec18), St Kitts (Basseterre, Dec19), St Maarten (20), Tortola (21), Curacao (Willemstad, Dec23) and Bonaire (Kralendijk, Dec24) – £1,500 (£107).
- 2013 (Dec 28) 14night to St Vincent (29), Dominica (30), St Lucia (Castries, Dec 31), Antigua (Jan2), St Kitts (Jan3), Grand Turk (Jan5), Tortola (Jan7) and St Maarten (Jan8), disembarkation in Bridgetown on Jan11 – prices from £1,850 (£132 pp pd).
- 2014 (Dec 13) 14night to St Vincent (15), Dominica (16), St Lucia (17), Antigua (17), St Kitts (19), Grand Turk (21), Tortola (23) and St Maarten (24) – £1,650 (£118).
- 2014 (Dec 27) 14night to Grenada (29), St Lucia (30), Dominica (Roseau, Dec 31), St. Kitts (Jan1), St Maarten (Jan2), Tortola (Jan3), Curacao (Jan5) and Bonaire (Jan6) – from £1,700 (£121 pd).
Interesting is the P&O Oceana UK mini cruise for New Years from Southampton – to Belgium, Holland, Denmark and Sweden, to Canary Islands and Iberia (Portugal, Spain and Morocco).
- 2013 (Dec 19) 10night to La Coruna (Dec21), Casablanca (Dec23), Cadiz (Dec24) and Lisbon (Dec26) – prices from £900 (£90 pp pd).
- 2013 (Dec 29) 4night to Bruges (Zeebrugge, Dec30) and Amsterdam (Dec 31 & Jan 1) – from just £750 (£188).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 12night Southampton to Funchal (21), St Cruz (22), Gran Canaria (23), Arrecife (24) and Lisbon (26) – £1,230 (£103).
- 2014 (Dec 17) 4night mini cruise from Southampton to Bruges (30) and Amsterdam (Dec 31) - £460 (£115 pd).
The P&O Oriana ship Christmas cruise to Mediterranean and transatlantic to Caribbean from UK.
- 2013 (Dec 15) 19night to La Coruna (19), Venice (23), Dubrovnik (24), Palma De Mallorca (27), Valencia (28), Cartagena (29), Gibraltar (30) and Lisbon (Dec 31 and Jan1) – £1,550 (only £82 pp pd).
- 2014 (Dec 18) 24night Transatlantic from Southampton to Azores (Ponta Delgada, Dec22), Antigua (Dec28), Tortola (29, St Maarten (30), St Lucia (Castries, Dec 31), Barbados (Jan1), and back to Europe with Azores (Horta, Jan7), in Southampton on Jan(11- prices start from £2,450 (£102 per day).
The very last offer from P and O UK comes with the P&O Ventura ship departing on its Caribbean Christmas cruise from Bridgetown, Barbados.
- 2013 (Dec 21) 14night to Grenada (22), St Lucia (23), Dominica (24), St Kitts (26), St Maarten (27), BVI (Tortola, 28), Curacao (30) and Bonaire (Kralendijk, Dec 31), back in Bridgetown on Jan4 – prices from £2,050 (£146).
- 2014 (Dec 20) 14night to St Vincent (22), St Lucia (23), Dominica (24), Grand Turk (26), Antigua (28), St Kitts (29), British Virgin Islands (Tortola, Dec30) and St Maarten (Philipsburg, Dec 31) – from £1,770 (£126).
P&O Cruises Australia Christmas and New Years Eve offers
The P&O Pacific Dawn cruise from Brisbane to Fiji, New Caledonia and Vanuatu.
- 2013 (Dec 21) 9night to Isle of Pines (Dec24), Mystery Island (Dec 25), Vila (26) and Lifou (27) – AUD 1,500 (A$167).
- 2013 (Dec 30) 12night Isle of Pines (Jan 1), Mystery Island (Jan 3), Suva (Jan 4), Port Denarau (Jan 6) and Vila (Jan 8), arriving in Brisbane on Jan 11 – prices from AUD 1,600 (AU$133 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 20) 9night to Lifou (23), Vila (24), Mystery Island (Dec 25), Isle of Pines (26) – from AUD 1,600 (AU$133 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 12night to Isle of Pines (Jan1), Mystery Island (Jan2), Fiji – Suva (Jan4) and Port Denarau (Jan5) and Vila (jan7) – AUD 2,000 (A$167).
The P&O Pacific Jewel ship cruise from Sydney to New Caledonia and Vanuatu.
- 2013 (Dec 18) 10night Noumea (Dec21), Lifou (Dec22), Vila (Dec23), Mystery Island (Dec24) and Isle of Pines (Dec 25) – AUD 1,400 (A$140).
- 2013 (Dec 28) 12night Noumea (Dec 31), Mystery Island (Jan 1), Vila (Jan 2), Wala (Jan 3), Espiritu Santo (Champagne Bay, jan 4), in Sydney on Jan 9 – prices from AUD 1,880 (AU$157 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 18) 10night to Noumea (21), Isle of Pines (22), Vila (23), Mystery Island (24) and Lifou (Dec 25) – AUD 1,600 (A$160).
- 2014 (Dec 28) 12night to Noumea (Dec 31), Mystery Island (Jan1), Vila (2), Wala (3), Espiritu Santo (4) and Isle of Pines (6), back to Sydney on Jan 9 – prices from AUD 1,950 (AU$162 pd).
The last one in Australia is the P&O Pacific Pearl ship – cruise Sydney to the South Pacific Islands.
- 2013 (Dec 19) 10night to Noumea (Dec22), Mare (Dec23), Vila (Dec24), Espiritu Santo (Champagne Bay, Dec 25) – prices from AUD 1,400 (A$140 pp pd).
- 2013 (Dec 29) 12night Isle of Pines (Jan 1), Noumea (Jan 2), Lifou (Jan 3), Vila (Jan 4), Wala (Jan 5) and Espiritu Santo (Jan 6), in Sydney on Jan 10 – prices from AUD 1,700 (A$142).
- 2014 (Dec 17) 10night to Noumea (20), Lifou (21), Vila (22), Mystery Island (23) and Isle of Pines (Dec24) – AUD 1,600 (A$160).
- 2014 (Dec 30) 11night to Noumea (Jan2), Mystery Island (3), Vila (4), Wala (5), Espiritu Santo (6) – from AUD 1,800 (A$164).
Have a very merry P&O Xmas, and super-fun happy totally English P&O New Years Eve party cruises with the UK’s biggest and best cruise line ever!