Princess cruises for New Years Eve 2013 and 2014 – all Princess Cruise Line’s ships and their special Holiday itineraries and destinations, with prices to compare. The Princess New Years Eve cruise deals offer both inexpensive luxury and cheap prices to some of the most popular vacation destinations – a very special opportunity to spend the year’s very last days on a cheap big ship vacation. It’s absolutely sure that you will escape completely in the relaxed and sophisticated atmosphere on board any of the Princess ships - award-winning gourmet cuisine, classy staterooms with luxurious amenities, elegantly decorated venues with lively entertainment, superior service by a friendly staff and a huge pack of activities to help you celebrate the most marry and happy time of the year. Integrated with Princess Xmas cruises and New Year Cruises.
Princess New Years Eve cruises – review of destinations and prices
Most of the Princess New Years cruises are operated with round-trip departures from Florida to Caribbean – the majority of them leaving out of Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades), and some of them departing from Texas (Galveston and Houston). All Princess Caribbean deals offer visiting the always sunny Bahamas by calling on the Princess Line’s private Caribbean Islands resort Princess Cays.
Besides the Caribbean Sea, the list of Princess New Year cruises as destinations also includes:
- Australia and New Zealand – departures from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane to NZ and the “South Pacific Islands” Fiji, New Caledonia, Vanuatu).
- South America – featuring the unique opportunity to cruise to South America from Florida to visit the Brazil Amazon – and especially on Xmas and New Years Eve! One-way itineraries are also available for booking, both on sailings exclusively in South America and also departing from Florida to end in Brazil (Manaus).
- Mexico Riviera and Hawaii from Los Angeles and San Francisco – the Califonia’s most famous departure ports to the Hawaiian Islands and Baja Mexico.
- And a truly unique option to have a New Year’s Eve party on a cruise ship leaving from Tahiti – the Ocean Princess departs from Papeete to visit the pearls of French Polynesia.
Princess Cruises New Years 2013-2014 prices are suggestive per person (min fares for the lowest Interior cabin grades per ship, also min prices PP per day placed in brackets), all rates are in US dollars (based on double occupancy) – prices were last updated June 2013. Princess ships are ordered alphabetically. Most of the Princess New Years itineraries are round-trip sailings, each itinerary has in brackets all December and January dates of arrival in call ports. And this is the Princess line’s website.
All Princess New Year cruises deals prices were last updated September 2013.
Princess Cruises New Years Eve 2013 and 2014 Specials
The Caribbean Princess New Years starts from Galveston, Texas, and Florida
- 2013 (Dec 28) 7day leaving from Galveston to Honduras (in Roatan on Dec 31), Belize City (Jan1) and Mexico (in Cozumel on Jan2) – $920 ($131).
- 2014 (Dec 30) 4day Fort Lauderdale to Cozumel, Mexico (Jan1) - from $800 ($200 pd).
It’s a Coral Princess Panama Canal New Years Eve to Western Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 2013 (Dec 28) 11day to Aruba (in Oranjestad on Dec 31), Colombia (Cartagena, Jan2), Panama Canal & Colon (Jan3), Costa Rica (Puerto Limon, Jan4) and Grand Cayman (George Town, Jan8) – $1700 ($155).
- 2014 (Dec 23) 11day Ft Lauderdale to Aruba (Dec26), Cartagena (28), Panama Canal & Colon (29), Puerto Limon (30) and Princess Cays (Jan2) – $2,000 (or $182 pp pd).
The New Years Eve on Crown Princess is to Southern and Western Caribbean from Florida and LA to Mexico
- in 2013 departing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida (Dec 28) – 7day to Bahamas (Princess Cays, Dec 29), Curacao (in Willemstad on Dec 31) and Aruba (Oranjestad, Jan1) – from $900 ($129), and 14day combined Southern-Eastern Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale – the previous itinerary, plus Ft Lauderdale (Jan4), Princess Cays (Jan5), St Maarten (Philipsburg, Jan7), USVI (St Thomas, Jan8) and Grand Turk (Jan9), disembarkation on Jan11 - $1700 ($121).
- 2014 (Dec 27) 7day Mexico from Los Angeles – to Puerto Vallarta (30), Cabo San Lucas (Dec 31) and Ensenada (jan2) – from $1,100 ($157 pd).
The Dawn Princess New Years starts from Australia to New Zealand, departing from Melbourne
- 2013 (Dec 21 Xmas & NYE) 14day leaving from Melbourne to Tasmania (in Burnie on Dec22) and New Zealand – in Fjordland on Dec 25, Dunedin (Dec26), Akaroa (Dec27), Wellington (Dec28), Napier (Dec29), Tauranga (Dec30) and Auckland (Dec 31), to disembark in Melbourne on Jan4 – prices from $2000 ($143 pp pd).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 13day Melbourne to Auckland (Jan2), Tauranga (3), Napier (4), Wellington (5), Akaroa (6), Dunedin (7), Fjordland (8), in Melbourne Jan11 – from $2,000 ($154 pd).
The one-way Diamond Princess New Zealand cruise for New Years is departing from Auckland to Sydney, Australia
- 2013 (Dec 23) 12day to start with Tauranga (Dec 24), Akaroa (Dec 26), Dunedin (Dec 27), the Fjordland Park (Dec 28), in Hobart, Tasmania on Dec 31, in Melbourne on Jan2), disembarkation in Sydney on Jan4 – from $1740 ($145 pp pd).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 12day Auckland to Sydney with Tauranga (30), Akaroa (Jan1), Dunedin (2), Fjordland (3), tasmania (Hobart, Jan6), Melbourne (Jan8), Sydney (jan10) – from $1,850 ($142 pd).
An Emerald Princess New Years Eve – sail to Caribbean from Texas and Florida
- two itineraries in 2013 (leaving from Fort Lauderdale on Dec 29) 10day to Aruba (Jan1), Bonaire (Jan2), Grenada (Jan3), Dominica (Roseau, Jan4), St Thomas (Jan5) and Princess Cays (Jan7) – $1100 ($110), and the 20day combined itinerary – the previous route plus Fort Lauderdale (Jan8), Antigua (Jan11), St Lucia (Jan12), Barbados (Jan13), St Kitts (Jan14), St Thomas (Jan15) and Bahamas (Princess Cays, Jan17), disembarkation in Ft Lauderdale on Jan18 – prices from $2300 ($115).
- 2014 (Dec 28) 7day departing from Houston to Roatan (Dec 31), Belize (Jan1) and Mexico (Cozumel, Jan2) - from $1,100 ($157 pd).
The Golden Princess New Year deals are from Los Angeles, with a special option for an one-way South America Holiday cruise also departing from LA
- two one-way itineraries for 2013 leaving from LA – on Dec 4 starts a 31day relocation cruise Los Angeles to South America to visit the best Mexico Riviera port (in Cabo San Lucas on Dec6), Nicaragua (San Juan del Sur, Dec10), Costa Rica (Puntarenas, Dec11), Peru with Callao (Dec15) and Pisco (Dec17), Chile – Coquimbo (Dec20), Valparaiso (Dec21) and Punta Arenas (Dec 25), Argentina (Ushuaia, Dec26), Chile (Cape Horn, Dec27), Falkland Islands (in Port Stanley on Dec28), Argentina (in Buenos Aires on Dec 31) and Uruguay (Montevideo, Jan1), to disembark in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, on Jan4 – prices from $3240 ($104). The second itinerary for 2013 (a segment from the previous one) starts on Dec 21 – a 14day cruise from Chile to Brazil, departing from Santiago (Valparaiso) to Rio De Janeiro – from $1960 ($140 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 3) 31day LA to Rio (the same itinerary, in Montevideo on Dec 31) – from $1,900 (or $136 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 20) 14day leaving from Valparaiso/Santiago to Rio De Janeiro – from $1,900 (or $136 pd).
This is the Grand Princess New Years Eve cruise to Hawaii from San Francisco and LA
- in 2013 departing from San Francisco on Dec 20 – 15day to Ensenada, Mexico (Dec22) and the Hawaiian Islands, calling on Honolulu (Dec27), Nawiliwili (Dec28), Hilo (Dec29), Lahaina (Dec30), to disembark in San Francisco (Jan4) – $1800 ($123 pp pd).
- in 2014 leaving from Los Angeles on Dec 19 – 15day to Hilo (24), Lahaina (25), Honolulu (26), Nawiliwili (27) and Baja mexico (Ensenada, Jan2), back in Los Angeles Jan3- $2,000 (or $133 pp pd).
The Island Princess Panama Canal New Years will be leaving from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to LA
- 2013 (Dec 21) 15day one-way Florida to California cruise through Panama Canal departing from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles, to visit Aruba (Dec24), Colombia (Cartagena, Dec26), Panama Canal crossing (Dec27), Costa Rica (Puntarenas, Dec29), Nicaragua (San Juan del Sur, Dec30) and Cabo, Mexico (Jan3), you’ll disembark in LA on Jan5 – prices from $2500 ($167 pp pd).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 11day the round-trip to Bahams (Princess Cays, 30), Puerto Limon (Jan2), Panama Canal/Colon (Jan3), Cartagena (Jan4), Aruba (Jan6) - $2,000 (or $182 pp pd).
The Ocean Princess Tahiti New Years Eve starts from Papeete, next year – from Florida
- 2013 (Dec 29) 10day round-trip Tahiti cruise from Papeete to French Pollynesia, to call on Huahine (Dec 31), Rangiroa (Jan2), Raiatea (Jan4), Bora Bora (Jan5) and Moorea (Jan7), in Papeete on Jan7 – $1710 ($171).
- 2014 (Dec 19) 14day Caribbean leaving from Ft Lauderdale to USVI (St Thomas, Dec22), St Barthelemy (23), St Kitts (24), Trinidad (26), Barbados (Bridgetown, 27), Martinique (Fort de France, 28), Antigua (29), BVI (Virgin Gorda, 30) – prices from $2,500 (or $179 pp pd).
The most exotic New Years Eve is on the Pacific Princess – Amazon river cruise from Florida to South America (one-way or a round-trip itinerary) and French Polynesia from Tahiti
- departing in 2013 on Dec 23 – the first is again the 14day one-way Florida to Amazon Brazil with St Maarten (Dec26), St Lucia (Dec27), Tobago (Dec28), French Guiana (Dec30), Santarem (Jan2), Boca da Valeria and Parintins (Jan3), to disembark in Manaus (Jan5) – $2900 ($207 pp pd). The 28day round-trip cruise Florida South America again adds Parintins (Jan8), Boca da Valeria (Jan9), Santarem (Jan10), Iles Du Salut (Jan13), Scarborough (Jan15), St Lucia (Jan16), St Maarten (Jan17), in Ft Lauderdale on Jan20 – from $6650 ($237 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 28) 10day departing from Papeete, to Moorea (29), Huahine (30), Nuku Hiva (Jan2), Rangiroa (jan4), Raiatea (Jan5) and Bora Bora (Jan6) - $2,100 (or $150 pp pd).
The new Princess cruise ship Regal Princess New Year will be leaving from Florida to Eastern Caribbean
- 2014 (Dec 28) 7day leaving from Fort Lauderdale to Bahamas (Princess Cays, 29), USVI (St Thomas, Dec 31) and St Maarten (Jan1) - from $1200 (or $171 pd).
The newest Princess ship Royal Princess offers a truly “Royal” New Years Eve – to Bahamas and the best Eastern Caribbean’ islands departing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- in 2013 leaving Dec 29 on a 7day itinerary visiting the Bahamas (Princess Cays, Dec30), USVI (St Thomas, Jan1) and St Maarten (Jan2), disembarkation in Ft Lauderdale on Jan5 – prices start from $1650 ($236).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 10day to Antigua (jan1), St Lucia (Jan2), Barbados (Jan3), St Kitts (Jan4), St Thomas (Jan5), Princess Cays (Jan7) – from $3,200 ($160 pp pd).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 20day back to back, the above itinerary plus Ft Lauderdale (Jan8), Princess Cays, St Thomas, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire and , Aruba – from $2,700 ($135 pd).
The Ruby Princess New Years is going south-east from Florida to Bahamas and the Eastern Caribbean (leaving out of Fort Lauderdale)
- 2013 (Dec 30) 5day to Princess Cays (Dec 31) and Grand Turk (Jan2), to disembark in Florida on Jan4 – from $550 ($110).
- 2014 (Dec 27) 7day to Grand Cayman (George Town, 29), Roatan (30), Mexico (Cozumel, Dec 31) and Princess Cays (Jan2)) - from $1,100 ($157 pp pd)
- 2014 (Dec 27) 14day back to back, the above itinerary plus Ft Lauderdale (Jan3), Princess Cays, , St Maarten, St Thomas, Grand Turk - $1,700 (or $121 pd)
Sapphire Princess will be sailing on Mexico and Asia cruise for one special New Years Eve departing from Los Angeles and Singapore (round-trip)
- 2013 (Dec 29) 7day Los Angeles to Mexico – Puerto Vallarta (Jan1), Cabo San Lucas (Jan2), Ensenada (Jan4) – from $900 ($129).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 10day Singapore to Indonesia (Bali, jan1), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Jan4), Penang, Jan5) and Thailand (Phuket, Jan6) - $1,550 ($155 pp pd).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 15day back
- to back – the above route plus Singapore (jan8) to Thailand visiting Bangkok (Jan10) and Ko Samui (Jan11) - from $2,050 ($137 pd).
The Sea Princess New Years Eve is in Australia – departing from Brisbane to New Zeland, Fiji, Vanuatu and New Caledonia (both round-trip departures)
- in 2013 (Dec 28) 11day to Isle of Pines (Dec 31), Vila (Jan1), and Fiji again with Port Denarau (Jan3) and Suva (Jan4), disembarkation in Brisbane on Jan8 – $1930 ($175).
- in 2014 (Dec 30) 14day AU to NZ – Brisbane to Auckland (Jan3), Tauranga (Jan4), Napier (Jan5), Wellington (Jan6), Akaroa (Jan7), Dunedin (Jan8) and the Fjordland Park (Jan9) - prices from $2,200 (157 pp pd).
Your New Years Eve on Star Princess will be to Hawaii and Mexico – departing from California (Los Angeles and San Francisco)
- in 2013 departing from LA to Hawaii and Baja Mexico on Dec 20 – 15day round-trip itinerary with Ensenada (Dec21), Hilo (Dec26), Honolulu (Dec27), Nawiliwili (Dec28), Lahaina (Dec29), to LA (Jan4) – prices start from $1800 ($120 pp pd).
- in 2014 leaving from San Francisco on Dec 19 – 15day Ensenada (21) and Hawaii – to Hilo (26), Honolulu (27), Nawiliwili (28), Lahaina (29), arriving in San Francisco Jan3 – $2,000 (or $133 pd).
And the last one with Princess NYE offers is the Sun Princess ship – departing from Australia to New Zealand and Fiji for her New Years Eve – starting and ending with Sydney and Brisbane
- 2013 (Dec 30) 13day Sydney to Fiji and New Caledonia, calling on Lifou (Jan2), Port Denarau (Jan4), Suva (Jan5), Savusavu (Jan6), Dravuni (Jan7) and Noumea (Jan9), in Sydney on Jan12 – from $2000 ($154).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 13day Sydney to New Zealand, visiting Fjordland (Jan1), Dunedin (2), Akaroa (3), Wellington (4), Napier (5), Tauranga (6), Auckland (Jan7) and Bay of Islands (Jan8), back to Sydney on Jan11 - from $2,200 ($169 pp pd).
You guys have the best-fun Princess New Years Eve cruise party ever, and always enjoy a most happy sailings on the most famous princesses of the seas!