Choosing Princess Cruises Christmas deals over the rest in the category of “affordable luxury” cruise lines is easy. Princess cruise ships offer reasonable priced, stylish and exotic as destinations December Holiday vacation travel options. On Princess Xmas cruises you will meet more affluent fellow passengers. All of those will be choosing the Princess line for its alluring ambiance of sophistication, stylish traditions, superior service. The extensive wine selections and the gourmet cuisine are yet another reasons to book a Princess Holiday vacation.
Our Princess cruise Christmas and New Year prices here are only suggestive. Princess fares are in US dollars (based on double occupancy) showing the ships’ lowest rates per person on their cheapest Interior category cabins. Princess cruise ships are ordered alphabetically. All Princess Holiday offers listed below include only itinerary information. They are not deals for sale. In brackets are also shown the December and January arrivals dates in ports of call. This is the link to the line’s official website.
Princess Christmas Cruises
Some Princess sailings belong to the category of “Christmas and New Year cruises”. Their departure dates and itinerary duration make both December 25 and 31 part of your end-of-the-year vacation. The cheapest Princess Christmas cruise deals are on round-trip Caribbean itineraries leaving from Florida (Fort Lauderdale /Port Everglades) and Houston Texas (replacing the Galveston port departures). Feature Princess December holiday destinations are Hawaii and Mexico Riviera (operated with round-trips from California). Another specialty of the Princess cruises in South America, Australia New Zealand, Tahiti, and of course – the traditional (almost classic) Panama Canal itinerary roundtrip from Florida.
Princess lines operate some of the world’s best sea travel destinations with regular departures and at very descent prices compared to other brands in their category.
Princess New Years Eve Cruises
Princess New Years Eve specials feature again the line’s inexpensive luxury and cheap prices to popular vacation travel destinations. It’s absolutely sure that you will “escape completely” in the relaxed and sophisticated atmosphere on board any of the Princess ships. The award-winning gourmet cuisine, classy staterooms with luxurious amenities, elegantly decorated venues with lively entertainment, superior service by a very friendly staff and a huge pack of activities guarantee a memorable celebration at sea during the most marry and happy time of the year.
Princess Cruises Christmas 2016-2017 New Years Eve
The Caribbean Princess Xmas Holiday offers are from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to the Western Caribbean,Mexico and Bahamas
- 2016 (Dec 23) 7day Fort Lauderdale to Princess Cays (24), St Thomas (26), San Juan (27), Amber Cove – prices from $1110.
- 2016 (Dec 30) 7day Fort Lauderdale to Costa Maya (Jan 01), Belize City (02), Roatan (03), Cozumel – from $1110.
The Coral Princess Panama Canal Christmas will be also leaving from Florida
- 2016 (Dec 18) 10day Fort Lauderdale to Aruba (21), Cartagena (22), Panama Canal and Colon (23), Puerto Limon (24), Cayman (George Town, Dec 26) – from $1720.
- 2016 (Dec 28) 10day Fort Lauderdale to Aruba (Dec 31), Cartagena (Jan 01), Panama Canal and Colon (02), Puerto Limon (03), Ocho Rios (05) – prices from $1720.
The Crown Princess 2016 Christmas is in South America, sailing from Chile to Brazil
- 2016 (Dec 21) 14day Valparaiso (21), Punta Arenas (Dec 25), Ushuaia (26), Cape Horn (27), Port Stanley (28), Buenos Aires (Dec 31), Montevideo (Jan 01), Rio De Janeiro – from $2000.
One of the Princess Cruises Australia ships, Dawn Princess Christmas offers are on departures from Sydney to New Caledonia (roundtrip itinerary)
- 2016 (Dec 22) 12day Sydney to Champagne Bay (26), Luganville (27), Vila (28), Mystery Island (29), Isle of Pines (30), Noumea (Dec 31), in Sydney on Jan 03 – prices from $2080.
Diamond Princess sail on Asian voyages round-trip from Singapore in 2016
- 2016 (Dec 16) 11day Singapore to Kotakinabulu (18), Nha Trang (20), Ho Chi Minh City (21), Sihanoukville (23), Laem Chabang (Bangkok, 24), Ko Samui (Dec 25), in Singapore on Dec 27 – $1700.
- 2016 (Dec 27) 12day Singapore to Bali (30), Lombok (Dec 31), Penang (04), Phuket (05), Langkawi (06), Klang (Kuala Lumpur, 07), in Singapore on Jan 08 – from $1550.
The Emerald Princess sails in New Zealand round-trip from Sydney in 2016
- 2016 (Dec 19) 14day from Sydney to Bay of Islands (22), Auckland (23), Tauranga (24), Picton (26), Wellington (27), Akaroa (28), Dunedin (29), Fjordland National Park (30), back in Sydney on Jan 02 – from $2120.
The new Golden Princess New Zealand Xmas special offers are from Auckland
- 2016 (Dec 21) 13day Auckland to Tauranga (22), Gisborne (23), Wellington (24), Akaroa (Dec 25), Dunedin (26), Fjordland National Park (27), Melbourne (30), in Auckland on Jan 03 – from $2920.
The Grand Princess Christmas cruise is to Hawaii/Mexican Riviera from California (San Francisco)
- 2016 (Dec 20) 10day from San Francisco to Manzanillo (24), Puerto Vallarta (Dec 25), Mazatlan (26), Cabo San Lucas (27), in San Francisco on Dec 30 – prices from $1300.
- 2016 (Dec 30) 10day San Francisco to Puerto Vallarta (Jan 03), Manzanillo (04), Mazatlan (05), Cabo San Lucas (06), in San Francisco on Jan 09 – $1200.
Island Princess Panama Canal Xmas cruise will be leaving from Florida to LA, California in 2016
- 2016 (Dec 20) 15day from Fort Lauderdale to Oranjestad (23), Cartagena (24), Panama Canal (Dec 25), Puntarenas (27), San Juan del Sur (28), Huatulco (30); Cabo San Lucas (Jan 02), in Los Angeles on Jan 04 – from $2430.
The new Pacific Princess Panama Canal cruises are Holiday itineraries from California and Florida
- 2016 (Dec 20) 14day from Fort Lauderdale to St John (23), Basseterre (24), Bequia (26), Scarborough (27), Bridgetown (28), Fort de France (29), St Johns (30), Virgin Gorda (Dec 31), in Fort Lauderdale on Jan 03 – prices from $2500.
The new Regal Princess ship’s first Christmas offer is for Eastern Caribbean – leaving from Florida
- 2016 (Dec 18) 11day from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau (19), St Thomas (21), St Johns (22), Roseau (23), St Georges (24), Oranjestad (26), in Fort Lauderdale on Dec 29 – from $1700.
- 2016 (Dec 29) 10day from Fort Lauderdale to Philipsburg (Jan 01), Castries (02), Bridgetown (03), Basseterre (04), St Thomas (05), Grand Turk (06), in Fort Lauderdale on Jan 08 – from $1620.
The new Royal Princess ship’s second Christmas will be also leaving from Florida to the Eastern Caribbean (Fort Lauderdale round-trip itinerary, visiting Barbados), with B2B travel booking options
- 2016 (Dec 20) 10day to Princess Cays (21), St Thomas (23), St Johns (24), Castries (Dec 25), Bridgetown (26), Basseterre (27), in Fort Lauderdale on Dec 30 – from $1500.
- 2016 (Dec 30) 10day to Princess Cays (Dec 31), St Thomas (Jan 02), Roseau (03), St Georges (04), Kralendijk (05), Willemstad (06), in Fort Lauderdale on Jan 09 – from $1500.
The new Ruby Princess Xmas offer is a round-trip cruise to Hawaii/Mexico leaving from LA (round-trip itinerary)
- 2016 (Dec 22) 8day Los Angeles to Cabo San Lucas (24), Mazatlan (Dec 25), Puerto Vallarta (26), Manzanillo (27), in LA on Dec 30 – from $1100.
- 2016 (Dec 30) 8day Los Angeles to Cabo San Lucas (Jan 01), Mazatlan (02), Puerto Vallarta (03), Manzanillo (04), in LA on Jan 07 – from $1100.
Sailing to the South Pacific islands, the Sea Princess Australian Christmas offers are for departures from Brisbane to Fiji, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea
- 2016 (Dec 18) 10day to Alotau (21), Kitava (22), Rabaul (23), Kiriwina Island (24), Doini Island (Dec 25), Alotau (Dec 25), in Brisbane on Dec 28 – prices from $1780.
- 2016 (Dec 28) 11day to Champagne Bay (Dec 31), Suva (Jan 02), Port Denarau (03), Noumea (05), in Brisbane on Jan 08 – prices from $2020.
The Star Princess South America Xmas offers include departures from USA (LA), Peru (Lima) and Chile (Valparaiso port, Santiago)
- 2016 (Dec 20) 15day Los Angeles to Ensenada (21), Honolulu (26), Lahaina (27), Nawiliwili (28), Hilo (29), in LA on Jan 04 – from $2200.
The last one is the Sun Princess Xmas cruise from Australia to Indonesia (round-trip itinerary leaving from Fremantle port)
- 2016 (Dec 21) 15day Fremantle to Komodo Island (Dec 25), Ujung Pandang (26), Semarang (28), Probolinggo (30), Bali (Dec 31), Lombok (Jan 01), back to Fremantle on Jan 05 – from $2730.
We wish you a very merry Princess Christmas, and best of fun on your “escape completely” New Years Eve cruising vacations on the most famous princesses of the seas!