Choosing Princess Cruises Christmas deals over the rest in the category of “affordable luxury” cruise lines is easy. Princess cruise ships offer reasonable priced, stylish and exotic as destinations December Holiday vacation travel options. On Princess Xmas cruises you will meet more affluent fellow passengers. All of those will be choosing the Princess line for its alluring ambiance of sophistication, stylish traditions, superior service. The extensive wine selections and the gourmet cuisine are yet another reasons to book a Princess Holiday vacation.
Our Princess cruise Christmas and New Year prices here are only suggestive. Princess fares are in US dollars (based on double occupancy) showing the ships’ lowest rates per person on their cheapest Interior category cabins. Princess cruise ships are ordered alphabetically. All Princess Holiday offers listed below include only itinerary information. They are not deals for sale. In brackets are also shown the December and January arrivals dates in ports of call. This is the link to the line’s official website.
Princess Christmas Cruises
Some Princess sailings belong to the category of “Christmas and New Year cruises”. Their departure dates and itinerary duration make both December 25 and 31 part of your end-of-the-year vacation. The cheapest Princess Christmas cruise deals are on round-trip Caribbean itineraries leaving from Florida (Fort Lauderdale /Port Everglades) and Houston Texas (replacing the Galveston port departures). Feature Princess December holiday destinations are Hawaii and Mexico Riviera (operated with round-trips from California). Another specialty of the Princess cruises in South America, Australia New Zealand, Tahiti, and of course – the traditional (almost classic) Panama Canal itinerary roundtrip from Florida.
Princess lines operate some of the world’s best sea travel destinations with regular departures and at very descent prices compared to other brands in their category.
Princess New Years Eve Cruises
Princess New Years Eve specials feature again the line’s inexpensive luxury and cheap prices to popular vacation travel destinations. It’s absolutely sure that you will “escape completely” in the relaxed and sophisticated atmosphere on board any of the Princess ships. The award-winning gourmet cuisine, classy staterooms with luxurious amenities, elegantly decorated venues with lively entertainment, superior service by a very friendly staff and a huge pack of activities guarantee a memorable celebration at sea during the most marry and happy time of the year.
Princess Cruises Christmas 2017-2018 New Years Eve
Princess Cruises started an Australian Christmas promotion programming. A total of 4 ships offer itineraries with round-trip departures from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Fremantle-Perth. The list of visited destinations includes New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and the South Pacific islands.
- The prices of Princess Christmas cruises in Australia started from AUD 1900 PP (first 2 guests in the cabin) and AUD 550 PP for 3rd and 4th guest in the same cabin.
The Caribbean Princess Xmas Holiday offers are from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to the Western Caribbean,Mexico and Bahamas
- 2017 (Dec 20) 14day Fort Lauderdale to Princess Cays (21), Philipsburg (23), St Johns (24), Basseterre (Dec 25), Fort de France (26), Bridgetown (27), Trinidad (28), Willemstad (30), Oranjestad (Dec 31), in Fort Lauderdale on Jan 03 – from $2300.
The Coral Princess Panama Canal Christmas will be also leaving from Florida
- 2017 (Dec 21) 15day Fort Lauderdale to Oranjestad (24), Cartagena (Dec 25), Panama Canal (26), Puntarenas (28), San Juan del Sur (29), Huatulco (Dec 31), Puerto Vallarta (Jan 02), Los Angeles (05) – from $2400.
The Crown Princess 2017 Christmas is in the Caribbean sailing from Fort Lauderdale
- 2017 (Dec 22) 8day Fort Lauderdale to St Johns (Dec 25), Basseterre (26), St Thomas (27), Grand Turk (28), in Fort Lauderdale on Dec 30 – from $1300.
- 2017 (Dec 30) 8day Fort Lauderdale to Willemstad (Jan 02), Oranjestad (03), Kralendijk (04), in Fort Lauderdale on Jan 07 – prices from $1300.
One of the Princess Cruises Australia ships, Dawn Princess Christmas offers are on departures from Sydney to New Caledonia (roundtrip itinerary)
Diamond Princess sail on Australian voyages from Sydney and Auckland
- 2017 (Dec 19) 11day Sydney to Hobart (21), Fjordland National Park (24), Dunedin (Dec 25), Akaroa (26), Picton (27), Napier (28), Tauranga (29), Auckland (30) – from $1380.
- 2017 (Dec 30) 12day Auckland to Wellington (Jan 02), Picton (03), Akaroa (04), Dunedin (05), Fjordland National Park (06), Hobart (09), Sydney (11) – $1610.
The Emerald Princess sails in South America
- 2017 (Dec 20) 14day Valparaiso to Punta Arenas (24), Ushuaia (Dec 25), Cape Horn (26), Port Stanley (27), Buenos Aires (30), Montevideo (Dec 31), Rio De Janeiro, Brazil (03) – from $2100.
The new Golden Princess New Zealand Xmas special offers are from Auckland
- 2017 (Dec 21) 13day Melbourne to Auckland (Dec 25), Tauranga (26), Gisborne (27), Wellington (28), Akaroa (29), Dunedin (30), Fjordland National Park (Dec 31), in Melbourne on Jan 03 – from $1910.
The Grand Princess Christmas cruise is to Hawaii/Mexican Riviera from California (San Francisco)
- 2017 (Dec 18) 15day San Francisco to Hilo (23), Honolulu (Oahu, 24), Nawiliwili (Kauai, Dec 25), Lahaina (Maui, 26), Ensenada (Dec 31), in San Francisco on Jan 02 – from $1900.
Island Princess Panama Canal Xmas cruise is leaving from LA, California
- 2017 (Dec 21) 19day Los Angeles to Huatulco (Dec 25), Puerto Chiapas (26), Puerto Quetzal (27), Panama Canal (Dec 30-Dec 31), Puntarenas (Jan 02), San Juan del Sur (03), Manzanillo (06), in Los Angeles on Jan 09 – $2650.
Majestic Princess will be launched in 2017. She is the 3rd Royal-class Princess ship and the largest Princess cruise ship ever built. The Majestic Princess 2017 Xmas Holiday itineraries as dates and ports of call are not announced yet.
The new Pacific Princess Panama Canal cruises are Holiday itineraries from California and Florida
- 2017 (Dec 22) 14 day Fort Lauderdale to Amber Cove (24), Marigot (26), Nevis (27), Castries (28), Scarborough (29), Bridgetown (30), Fort de France (Dec 31), St Johns (Jan 01), Virgin Gorda (02), in Fort Lauderdale on Jan 05 – from $2500.
The new Regal Princess ship’s first Christmas offer is for Eastern Caribbean – leaving from Florida
- 2017 (Dec 17) 11day Fort Lauderdale to Princess Cays (18), San Juan (20), St Thomas (21), Basseterre (22), Castries (23), Bridgetown (24), St Johns (Dec 25), in Fort Lauderdale on Dec 28 – prices from $1900.
- 2017 (Dec 28) 10day Fort Lauderdale to Princess Cays (29), St Thomas (Dec 31), Roseau (Jan 01), St Georges (02), Kralendijk (03), Willemstad (04), in Fort Lauderdale on Jan 07 – $1800.
The new Royal Princess ship’s second Christmas will be also leaving from Florida to the Eastern Caribbean (Fort Lauderdale round-trip itinerary, visiting Barbados), with B2B travel booking options
- 2017 (Dec 20) 10day to Amber Cove (22), St Thomas (23), Basseterre (24), Bridgetown (Dec 25), Fort de France (26), St Johns (27), in Fort Lauderdale on Dec 30 – from $1800.
- 2017 (Dec 30) 10day to Princess Cays (Dec 31), St Thomas (Jan 02), Roseau (03), St Georges (04), Kralendijk (05), Willemstad (06), in Fort Lauderdale on Jan 09 – from $1800.
The new Ruby Princess Xmas offer is a round-trip cruise to Hawaii/Mexico leaving from LA (round-trip itinerary)
- 2017 (Dec 23) 7day Los Angeles to Puerto Vallarta (26), Mazatlan (27), Cabo San Lucas (28), in Los Angeles on Dec 30 – from $1200.
- 2017 (Dec 30) 7day Los Angeles to Puerto Vallarta (Jan 02), Mazatlan (03), Cabo San Lucas (04), in Los Angeles on Jan 06 – from $1200.
Sapphire Princess will sail in Asia with round-trip departures out of Singapore
- 2017 (Dec 19) 11day Singapore to Kotakinabulu (21), Nha Trang (23), Ho Chi Minh City (24), Sihanoukville (26), Laem Chabang (Bangkok, 27), Ko Samui (28), in Singapore on Dec 30 – from $1900.
- 2017 (Dec 30) 10day Singapore to Bali (Jan 02), Klang (Kuala Lumpur, 05), Penang (06), Phuket (07), in Singapore on Jan 09 – prices from $1700.
Sailing to the South Pacific islands, the Sea Princess Australian Christmas offers are for departures from Brisbane to Fiji, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea
- 2017 (Dec 21) 14day Brisbane to Fjordland National Park (Dec 25), Dunedin (26), Akaroa (27), Wellington (28), Napier (29), Tauranga (30), Auckland (Dec 31), in Brisbane on Jan 04 – from $2020.
The Star Princess South America Xmas offers include departures from USA (LA), Peru (Lima) and Chile (Valparaiso port, Santiago)
- 2017 (Dec 19) 15day Los Angeles to Hilo (24), Honolulu (Oahu, Dec 25), Nawiliwili (Kauai, 26), Lahaina (Maui, 27), Ensenada (Jan 02), in LA on Jan 03 – from $1900.
The last one is the Sun Princess Xmas cruise from Australia to Indonesia (round-trip itinerary leaving from Fremantle port)
- 2017 (Dec 22) 13day Sydney to Vila (26), Champagne Bay (27), Luganville (28), Mystery Island (29), Lifou (30), Isle of Pines (Jan 01), in Sydney on Jan 04 – prices from $1910.
We wish you a very merry Princess Christmas, and best of fun on your “escape completely” New Years Eve cruising vacations on the most famous princesses of the seas!