Regent Seven Seas Cruises Christmas and New Year voyages are a top luxury choice for an unforgettable, but definitely not inexpensive all-inclusive Holiday cruise vacation. Besides the all-inclusivity, Regent cruise deals are marked by superior service and attractive destinations operated by the line’s three relatively small as capacity ocean ships.
Regent Cruises Christmas and New Year offers are on Holiday vacations in the regions of South America, Africa, Asia and the Caribbean. Departures are from French Polynesia to South Pacific Islands (and Fiji), Brazil (Rio de Janeiro), Florida (Miami) and from South Africa (Cape Town).This is the link to the line’s official website.
Regent Christmas Cruises 2017-2018 New Years Eve
Regent Seven Seas (RSSC) is a famous luxury cruise line with flawless dining and service. The Mariner, Navigator and Voyager ships are all-suite vessels that balance traditional onboard “style and sophistication” ambience with contemporary amenities. RSSC is one of the most value-oriented brands in cruise business, and is uniquely all-inclusive. Regent New Year and Christmas cruise prices are inclusive of: the voyage price, pre- and post-cruise hotel packages, land transfers, gratuities, beverages (alcohol included) and all tours and shore excursions. The age range on Regent voyages encompasses couples from mid-30s to 80s. Still, the RSSC line primarily attracts retired couples, aged 60+. Regent has been traditionally marketing to North Americans, but has also begun to court luxury cruise travelers from other parts of the world – the UK, France, Portugal, Spain, Japan, Brazil. The itineraries tend to drive the age levels of individual sailings. The shorter cruises attract a younger and more active demographic than do the lengthier ones. On 14-plus night sailings, more than 50 percent of the guests are RSSC repeaters.
Our Regent Christmas and New Year cruise deals review shows itinerary information (destinations) and cruise dates on all RSSC Holiday sailings, along with suggestive prices PP. Regent Holiday prices here are per person, showing only indicative min fares. These are the RSSC fleet’s lowest cabin category rates (based on double occupancy) and not cruise deals for sale. December and January dates of arrival in ports of call are placed in brackets.
Regent Seven Seas Explorer
Seven Seas Explorer offers holiday cruises out of Florida (Miami) to Mexican Riviera, Bahamas and the Caribbean.
- 2017 (Dec 20) 14day Miami to Willemstad (23), Kralendijk (24), St Georges (26), St Vincent (27), Castries (28), Roseau (29), Basseterre (30), Philipsburg (Dec 31), in Miami on Jan 03 – from $9300.
Regent Seven Seas Mariner
Seven Seas Mariner sails round-trip from Florida to Mexico and the Caribbean.
- 2017 (Dec 22) 7day Miami to Costa Maya (24), Harvest Caye (Dec 25), Roatan (26), Key West (28), in Miami on Dec 29 – from $11000.
- 2017 (Dec 29) 7day Miami to Costa Maya (Dec 31), Harvest Caye (Jan 01), Roatan (02), Key West (04), in Miami on Jan 05 – $3800.
Regent Seven Seas Navigator
Seven Seas Navigator offers round-trip cruises out of Florida (Miami) and Los Angeles CA to Mexican Riviera, Bahamas and the Caribbean. On its Holiday voyages, the Regent Navigator ship will visit ports in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Belize, Puerto Rico, BVI, Dominican Republic.
- 2017 (Dec 11) 18day Los Angeles to Ensenada (12), Hilo (18), Kahului (Maui, 19&20), Honolulu (Oahu, 21&22), Nawiliwili (Kauai, 23), in Los Angeles on Dec 29 – $9000.
- 2017 (Dec 29) 10day Los Angeles to Cabo San Lucas (Jan 01), La Paz (02), Mazatlan (03), Manzanillo (04), Puerto Vallarta (05), in Los Angeles on Jan 08 – prices from $5500.
Regent Seven Seas Voyager
The Seven Seas Voyager Holiday cruises departs from Singapore to visit ports in Africa, Southeast Asia and Australia. On its Holiday voyages, the Regent Voyager ship will visit ports in Mozambique, Madagascar, Tanzania, Kenya, Seychelles and Maldives islands, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Burma/Myanmar, Cambodia, Papua New Guinea and Austarlia. In 2017 Seven Seas Voyager offers cruises in Asia out of Tianjin, China and Hong Kong.
- 2017 (Dec 17) 12day Hong Kong to Shanghai (20&21), Kagoshima (23), Nagasaki (24), Busan (Dec 25), Cheju (26), Incheon (27), Tianjin (29) – $13300.
- 2017 (Dec 29) 19day Tianjin to Shanghai (Dec 31-Jan 01), Xiamen (03), Hong Kong (04&05), Halong Bay (07&08), Ho Chi Minh City (10&11), Laem Chabang (Bangkok, 13&14), Ko Samui (15), Singapore (17) – prices from $17500.
We wish you a merry Regent Christmas, and happy New Years Eve luxury cruising celebrations at sea!