Royal Caribbean New Years Eve 2013 and 2014 cruises – itinerary, sailing schedule (holiday cruise dates of departure) and ticket prices to compare. Integrated with Royal Caribbean Xmas and New Year Cruises.
Royal Caribbean New Years Eve cruises review of destinations and prices
All ships in the category “RCCL cruise NYE” present the perfect opportunity for first-time sea ship vacation enthusiasts eager to sample the very best of the second largest cruise travel company in the world with only “big to biggest” ships. Think of unique on-board activities available on no other ships and signature “RCI style” facilities, Imagine a special cuisine, expect an one-time-in-the-year-only entertainment menu! As to the RCCL NYE Holiday package deals and tickets prices – just remember this as a logo sign – “Saving Money on Holidays Keeps Me Royally Happy”. It’s not that the RCCL deals are so very cheap, but your fares are not only for a very special celebration day, but for an authentic full fledged (and not to forget “super big ship”) sea vacation!
Following the most common pattern for big lines Holiday offers, the majority of Royal Caribbean cruises for New Years 2013-2014 as itineraries are round-trips departing from Florida ports (Miami, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and Port Canaveral). Another set of highly popular deals includes the round-trip Holiday itinerary option on several RCI ships to Caribbean leaving from NYC New York, Baltimore Maryland, Galveston Texas and New Orleans Louisiana, along with the line’s deals from Puerto Rico and Panama.
The list of the rest Royal Caribbean New Year cruise destinations includes Southeast Asia (from Singapore), Australia (from Sydney to NZ and South Pacific Islands) and South America (leaving from Brazil). In this survey all RCCL cruise tickets prices are indicative (fares per person, double occupancy rates for the lowest Inside cabin category). All RCCL rates were last updated June 2013. All ships are alphabetically ordered and all itineraries are round-trips. This is the link to the RCI website.
All Royal Caribbean Xmas New Years Eve cruise prices were last updated in November 2013.
Royal Caribbean New Years Eve Cruise 2013 and 2014 Offers
Adventure Of The Seas
The first in the very long list is the Adventure Of The Seas New Years from San Juan, Puerto Rico, to Southern Caribbean
- 2013 (Dec 29) 7night to Barbados (in Bridgetown on Dec 31), St Lucia (Castries, Jan1), Antigua (St Johns, Jan2), St Maarten (Philipsburg, Jan3), USVI (St Croix, Jan4), in San Juan on Jan 5 – prices from $1350 (or $192 per day).
- 2014 (Dec 28) 7night San Juan to Barbados (30), St Lucia (Castries, Dec 31), Antigua (jan1), St Maarten (Jan2) and St Croix (Jan3) – from $1,080 ($154).
Allure Of The Seas
The Allure Of The Seas New Years Eve will always be the most “big special” one. In the end of 2013 and 2014 the world’s largest cruise ship Allure will sail for New Years to Western Caribbean (Haiti-Jamaica-Mexico) from Fort Lauderdale FL. The RCCL Allure ship passenger capacity gives you the hugely big chance to be one of its 5,400 passengers.
- 2013 (Dec 29) 7night Ft Lauderdale to Haiti (in Labadee on Dec 31), Jamaica (Falmouth, Jan1) and Mexico (Cozumel, Jan3), back to Florida on Jan 3 – prices start from $1500 ($214 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 28) 7night Fort Lauderdale to Labadee (30), Jamaica (in Falmouth on Dec 31) and Cozumel (Jan2) – from $18600 ($257).
Brilliance Of The Seas
Brilliance Of The Seas for New Year will sail to Western Caribbean from Tampa FL
- 2013 (Dec 30) 5night Tampa to Mexico, visiting Key West FL (on Dec 31) and Cozumel (Jan2), to disembark in Tampa on Jan 4 – rates from $810 ($162 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 5night Tampa to Grand Cayman (in George Town on Dec 31) and Cozumel (Jan1) – from $770 ($154).
Enchantment Of The Seas
The Enchantment Of The Seas New Years will be starting in Bahamas – the ship will depart from Florida (Port Canaveral)
- 2013 (Dec 30) 4night to Coco Cay (Dec 31) and Nassau (Jan1), back to Pt Canaveral on Jan 3 – ticket prices from $620 ($155 pp pd).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 4night to Nassau (Dec 31) and CocoCay (Jan1) – prices from $560 ($140 pd).
Explorer Of The Seas
The Explorer Of The Seas New Year deals are from New York to Florida, Bahamas and to Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral FL
- 2013 (Dec 29) 7night NYC to Florida (in Port Canaveral on Dec 31) and The Bahamas to visit Nassau (Jan1) and Coco Cay (Jan2), disembarkation in New York City on Jan 5 – prices start from $780 ($111 pp pd).
- 2014 (Dec 27) 8night departing from Port Canaveral to Labadee (29), Puerto Rico (30), USVI (in St Croix on Dec 31) and St Maarten (Jan1) - from $1,200 ($150).
Freedom Of The Seas
The Freedom Of The Seas New Years Eve starts from Port Canaveral to Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean – one of the world’s top 10 largest, the Freedom ship has passenger capacity of 3,630
- 2013 (Dec 29) 7night to Bahamas (in Coco Cay on Dec 30), USVI (St Thomas, Jan1) and St Maarten (Philipsburg, Jan2), in Pt Canaveral on Jan 5 – fares from $1250 ($179 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 28) 7night Port Canaveral to Coco Cay (29), Jamaica (Ocho Rios, Dec 31), Grand Cayman (Jan1) and Cozumel (Jan2) - from $1,150 ($164).
Grandeur Of The Seas
The Grandeur Of The Seas ship offers a New Year cruise from Baltimore MD to Caribbean (Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Mexico and Haiti)
- 2013 (Dec 24) the 10night itinerary will visit Haiti (Labadee, Dec27), Puerto Rico (in San Juan on Dec28), St Thomas (Dec29), St Maarten (Dec30), to disembark in Baltimore on Jan3 – fares from $1760 ($176 pp pd).
- 2014 (Dec 27) 10night Baltimore to Mexico (Cozumel, Dec 31), Grand Cayman (Jan1), Jamaica (Falmouth, Jan2) and Haiti (Jan3), in Baltimore on Jan6 – from $900 ($90).
Independence Of The Seas
The Independence Of The Seas New Year cruise is to Jamaica and Western Caribbean leaving from Florida (the Fort Lauderdale port). The Independence ship capacity is 4,270 passengers.
- 2013 (Dec 29) 6night to visit Grand Cayman (in George Town on Dec 31), Jamaica (Falmouth, Jan1) and Haiti (Labadee, Jan2), back to Ft Lauderdale on Jan 4 – the cheapest prices are from $1080 (or min fares pd $180 pp).
- 2014 (Dec 28) 6night to Grand Cayman (30), Jamaica (in Falmouth Dec 31) and Haiti (Jan1) – from $850 (or $142pd).
Jewel Of The Seas
The Jewel Of The Seas ship sails on the classic 7-day Royal Caribbean Southern Caribbean cruise leaving from San Juan Puerto Rico
- 2013 (Dec 28) 7night Puerto Rico to BVI (Tortola, Dec29), St Maarten (Dec30), Dominica (in Roseau on Dec 31), Barbados (in Bridgetown Jan2) and St Kitts (Basseterre, jan3), back in San Juan on Jan4 – from $1340 ($191 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 27) 7night San Juan to St Thomas (28), St Croix (29), Antigua (30), St Lucia (in Castries on Dec 31) and , Grenada (Jan1) - from $1,150 ($164).
Legend Of The Seas
For Xmas and New Years Eve the Legend Of The Seas ship will sail to Southern Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale FL
- 2013 (Xmas and NYE, leaving on Dec 23) 11night to Aruba (Oranjestad, Dec26), Bonaire (Kralendijk, Dec27), Grenada (St Georges, Dec28), Barbados (in Bridgetown on Dec29), Antigua (St John, Dec30), in St Maarten on Dec 31, disembarkation in Ft Lauderdale on Jan 3 – rates from $1980 (or $180 pp pd).
- 2014 (Dec 24) 12night to Labadee (26), St Thomas (28), BVI (Tortola, 29), St Kitts (30), Dominica (in Roseau on Dec 31), Antigua (Jan1), St Maarten (Jan2) - prices start from $1,600 ($134).
Liberty Of The Seas
The Liberty Of The Seas New Years Eve cruise to Jamaica and Haiti will give you another chance to enjoy one of the world’s largest passenger ships leaving from Fort Lauderdale Florida. The Liberty ship capacity is 3,630 passengers.
- 2013 (Dec 30) 5night to visit Labadee (Jan1) and Falmouth (Jan2), back in Ft Lauderdale on Jan 4 – ticket prices from $760 (fares from $152 per day).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 5night to Haiti (Labadee, Dec 31) and Ocho Rios (Jan1) – from $800 ($160pd).
Majesty Of The Seas
The Majesty Of The Seas New Years Eve is to Bahamas, the ship will depart from Miami FL
- 2013 (Dec 30) 4night itinerary, in Nassau on Dec 31, Coco Cay (Jan1) and Key West FL (Jan2), back to Miami on Jan 3 – fares from $660 ($165 pd pp).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 4night Miami to CocoCay (30), Nassau (Dec 31) and Key West (Jan1) – from $530 ($132).
Mariner Of The Seas
Of the Royal Caribbean Asia specials – Mariner Of The Seas for New Years Eve cruises from Singapore to Thailand and Malaysia
- 2013 (leaving from Singapore on Dec 28) 5night to Phuket (Dec30) and Kuala Lumpur (from Klang, Jan1), to disembark in Singapore on Jan 2 – prices from $1240 ($248 per day).
Navigator Of The Seas
The Navigator Of The Seas Galveston New Year cruise deals are to Western Caribbean with visiting Belize and Mexico
- 2013 (Dec 29) a classic 7night itinerary to Roatan (Jan1), Belize City (Jan2) and Cozumel (Jan3), disembarkation in Galveston on Jan 5 – fares from $1650 ($236 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 28) 7night Galveston to Cozumel (30), Roatan (Dec 31) and Belize City (Jan1) – from $1,270 ($181).
Oasis Of The Seas
The Oasis Of The Seas New Years cruise is to Eastern Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale Florida. It is one of the limited number of NYE Holidays on board the world’s second largest passenger ship ever – right after its sister Allure. The RCCL Oasis ship capacity is 5,400 passengers, attended by 2,400 crew members.
- in 2013 departing Dec 28 – a 7night trip to Bahamas (Nassau, Dec29), St Thomas (Dec 31) and St Maarten (Jan1), back in Ft Lauderdale on Jan 4. The Oasis ship prices (for now) start from $2000 (or from $286 pp pd), but its fame totally deserves it!
- 2014 (Dec 27) 7night to Nassau (28), St Thomas (30), St Maarten (in Philipsburg Dec 31) – from $1,900 ($271).
Quantum Of The Seas
The newest Royal Caribbean ship Quantum Of The Seas New Year cruise NYC to Bahamas deals include also visiting Florida
- 2014 (Dec 27) 7night from New York to Port Canaveral (29), Nassau (30) and Coco Cay (Dec 31), back in NYC on Jan3 – from $1400 ($200 pd).
Radiance Of The Seas
The Radiance Of The Seas New Zealand cruise from Sydney will give you the option to enjoy one of the Royal Caribbean New Years Australian offers on one of the two RCCL Alaskan ships. The Radiance ship capacity is 2,140 passengers.
- 2013 (departing from Sydney AU on Dec 29 with a most traditional 13night AU to NZ itinerary visiting the Fjordland Park (Jan1), Dunedin (Jan2), Christchurch (Jan3), Wellington (Jan4), Tauranga (Jan6), Auckland (Jan7), Bay of Islands Jan8), back to Sydney on Jan 11. The RCCL Radiance tickets prices for its AU NYE offer start from US $2890 (or per day rates from $222).
- 2014 (Dec 23) 12night leaving out of Sydney to Luganville (27), Espiritu Santo (28), Vila (29), Mystery Island (30), Lifou (Dec 31) and Noumea (Jan1) – prices from $1,700 ($142pd).
Rhapsody Of The Seas
The alphabetically second Royal Caribbean ship for Australia and the Rhapsody Of The Seas New Years Eve cruise from Sydney to Queensland and New Caledonia. The Rhapsody ship capacity is 2,000, and she is the other one of the two RCI ships to Alaska.
- 2013 (departing from Sydney on Dec 28) 15night to visit Brisbane (Dec30), Airlie Beach (Jan1) and Cairns (Jan2), followed by Vanuatu (in Vila on Jan6) and New Caledonia, visiting Lifou (Jan7), Noumea (Jan8) and Isle of Pines (Jan9), disembarkation in Sydney on Jan 12. The RCCL Rhapsody Australia NYE prices start from US $2370 (or again “Australian” fares from $158).
- 2014 (Dec 28) 11night Sydney to Vanuatu (Luganville, Jan1), Espiritu Santo (Jan2), Vila (Jan3), Lifou (Jan4) and Isle of Pines (Jan5) – from $1,680 ($153).
Serenade Of The Seas
Royal Caribbean, Bahamas and the Serenade Of The Seas New Years cruise from New Orleans – a so-much-fun combination not to be missed in your end of 2013 party program!
- 2013 (departing from New Orleans on Dec 28) on a 7night Bahamas itinerary to visit Florida (in Key West on Dec30), the most-fun party will be celebrated in Nassau (Dec 31), Coco Cay (Jan1) and back to New Orleans on Jan 4. The RCCL Serenade prices start from $1050 ($150 pd).
- 2014 (Dec 27) 7night New Orleans to Key West (29) and Bahamas – CocoCay (30) and Nassau (Dec 31) – from $1,100 ($157pd).
Splendour Of The Seas
Mix Royal Caribbean, South America and the Splendour Of The Seas cruise from Brazil for New Years Eve to concoct a Mardi Gras style fiesta you’ll never forget! The Splendour ship capacity is 1,830 passengers and 760 crew.
- 2013 (leaving on Dec 28) 8night exclusively Brazil vacation starting in Santos (Sao Paulo) to Ilhabela (Dec29), Cabo Frio (Dec30), in Rio De Janeiro on December 31, Salvador De Bahia (jan2) and Ilheus (Jan3), disembarkation in Santos on Jan 5. The RCCL Splendour “South American” prices start from $2070 (“only” from $260 per day).
Vision Of The Seas
Another special-fun recipe ingredients are Royal Caribbean, Vision Of The Seas, Panama and a New Years Eve to Barbados and Southern Caribbean leaving from Colon, Panama.
- 2013 (leaving again on Dec 28) 7night from Colon to Colombia (Cartagena, Dec29), Bonaire (in Kralendijk on Dec 31), Aruba (Oranjestad, Jan1), Curacao (Willemstad, Jan2), to disembark in Panama on Jan 4 – fares from $1430 pp ($204 pd).
Voyager Of The Seas
The last of the last Royal Caribbean NYE offers is for a Voyager Of The Seas New Zealand New Years Eve 2013 from Sydney. On this Holiday trip you’ll be visiting NZ in combination with Fiji and New Caledonia – a truly unique itinerary and one of the most special RCL deals not to be missed!
- 2013 (departing Sydney on Dec 27) 14night AU to NZ with Wellington (Dec30), Tauranga (Jan1) and Auckland (Jan2), followed by the Fiji Islands (Lautoka, Jan5) and New Caledonia (Noumea, Jan7), back in Sydney on Jan 10. The RCCL Voyager fares start from US $2440 (or rates from $174 PP per day).
- 2014 (Dec 29) 14night round-trip from Sydney to New Zealand with Fiji (Lautoka, Jan2), Suva, Jan3), Auckland (Jan6), Tauranga (Jan7), Wellington (Jan9) – from $2,170 ($155pd).
We wish you from absolutely amazing to unforgettable Royal Caribbean New Years Eve party experiences whatever the Royal ship “Of The Seas” you choose! Always safe and Royally happy big ship adventures with your RCI line in all the years to come!