Compare here all Royal Caribbean Christmas cruises 2014 New Years Eve offers as itineraries, destinations, departure dates and prices per person. Royal Caribbean Xmas and New Year cruise deals are a must for all “big ship cruise” addicts. This line is the absolute “mega ship” travel choice for inexpensive (and I’m not saying cheap) December Holiday vacations. Choose one of the RCI’s ships only if you are super excited by the overwhelming desire to enjoy a super fun sea vacation at (probably) reasonable prices.
Our Royal Caribbean Christmas and New Year prices are only suggestive, in US dollars (last updated April 2014). They are showing the line’s lowest rates on cheapest Interior category cabins. Royal Caribbean ships are ordered alphabetically. All RCCL Holiday offers listed below include only itinerary information, and are not deals for sale. December and January dates of arrival in ports of call are placed in brackets. This is the link to the line’s official website.
Royal Caribbean Christmas Cruises
The Royal Caribbean’s best features are the world’s biggest cruise ships ever, top sea travel destinations, signature uniqueness and daring prices – for a very merry Royal Fun Santa Claus ship cruise vacation.
The list of exotic Royal Caribbean Xmas destinations includes Asia (from Singapore and China), Australia (Sydney to NZ and the South Pacific Islands), South America (from Brazil) and Europe (Mediterranean itineraries with UK departures).
Just like with the rest of all big cruise ship lines, the majority of Royal Caribbean cruises for Christmas 2014 are round-trip sailings to Caribbean, with departures from Florida (Miami, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Port Canaveral). Royal Caribbean Caribbean cruise ships also depart from New York (New Jersey), Baltimore, Galveston, New Orleans, plus the unique round-trip departures from Puerto Rico (San Juan) and Panama (Colon).
Royal Caribbean New Years Eve Cruises
The Royal Caribbean cruise ships New Year specials feature unique onboard activities and signature activities offered by no other line. The special cuisine and one-time-in-the-year-only entertainment menu on the ship is another reason to spend the year’s merriest time at sea. As to the prices on RCCL cruise package deals on Holidays -”Saving Money on Holidays Keeps Me Royally Happy” is not suitable for a RCI motto. Their ticket prices are not cheap, and often perfectly match the size of their ships.
Following the most common pattern for big lines Holiday itineraries, the majority of Royal Caribbean cruises for New Years are round-trips departing from Florida ports (Miami, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and Port Canaveral). Another set of highly popular deals includes the round-trips to Caribbean leaving from New York (NYC and Bayonne NJ), Baltimore, Galveston and New Orleans, along with the line’s deals from Puerto Rico and Panama. The list of the Royal Caribbean New Year cruise destinations also includes Southeast Asia, Australia, Europe and South America (Brazil departures).
Royal Caribbean Cruise Christmas 2014 New Years Eve
Adventure Of The Seas
First in the very long list of RCCL Holiday offers are the Adventure Of The Seas cruises from San Juan, Puerto Rico, to Southern Caribbean
- 2014 (Dec 21) 7night to USVI (St Thomas, 22), St Kitts (23), Aruba (in Oranjestad on Dec 25), Curacao (Willemstad, 26) – $980.
- 2014 (Dec 28) 7night to Barbados (30), St Lucia (in Castries on Dec 31), Antigua (jan1), St Maarten (Jan2) and St Croix (Jan3) – from $1080.
Allure Of The Seas
The world’s biggest passenger ship Allure Of The Seas cruises to Eastern Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale. The Allure cruise ship passenger capacity gives you the hugely big chance to be one of its 5,400 passengers.
- 2014 (Dec 21) 7night to Bahamas (Nassau, 22), St Thomas (24), St Maarten (in Philipsburg on Dec 25) – $1,950.
- 2014 (Dec 28) 7night Fort Lauderdale to Labadee (30), Jamaica (in Falmouth on Dec 31) and Cozumel (Jan2) – from $1860.
Anthem Of The Seas
The Royal Caribbean newest ship Anthem Of The Seas cruises from Fort Lauderdale during its Inaugural Caribbean season. The Anthem cruise ship first Christmas and New Year offers are tba soon by the RCi line.
Brilliance Of The Seas
Brilliance Of The Seas cruises to Western Caribbean from Tampa FL
- 2014 (Dec 24) 5night Grand Cayman (26) and Cozumel (27) – $750.
- 2014 (Dec 29) 5night to Grand Cayman (in George Town on Dec 31) and Cozumel (Jan1) – from $770.
Enchantment Of The Seas
The Enchantment Of The Seas Bahamas cruise offers are from Florida (leaving out of Port Canaveral)
- 2014 (Dec 22) 4night to Coco Cay (23, private island) and Nassau (24) - $500.
- 2014 (Dec 29) 4night to Nassau (Dec 31) and CocoCay (Jan1) – prices from $560.
Explorer Of The Seas
Explorer Of The Seas cruises from Florida to Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean with Puerto Rico, leaving from Port Canaveral
- 2014 (Dec 23) 4night to Haiti (in Labadee/private island on Dec 25) – $650.
- 2014 (Dec 27) 8night to Haiti/Labadee (29), Puerto Rico (30), USVI (in St Croix on Dec 31) and St Maarten (Jan1) – from $1,200.
Freedom Of The Seas
In the top 10 largest cruise ships – Freedom Of The Seas Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean cruises visit Jamaica, Haiti and Mexico departing from Port Canaveral
- 2014 (Dec 21) 7night to Coco Cay (22), St Thomas (24), St Maarten (Philipsburg, Dec 25) – $1,250.
- 2014 (Dec 28) 7night Port Canaveral to Coco Cay (29), Jamaica (in Ocho Rios on Dec 31), Grand Cayman (Jan1) and Cozumel (Jan2) – from $1,150.
Grandeur Of The Seas
Grandeur Of The Seas cruises will be leaving from Baltimore to Caribbean and Florida-Bahamas with Jamaica, Mexico and Haiti
- 2014 (Dec 19) 8night Bahamas from Baltimore to Port Canaveral FL (21), Coco Cay (22), Nassau (23) and Key West FL (24) – $900.
- 2014 (Dec 27) 10night Baltimore to Mexico (in Cozumel on Dec 31), Grand Cayman (Jan1), Jamaica (Falmouth, Jan2) and CocoCay (Jan3), back in Baltimore on Jan6 – prices from $900.
Independence Of The Seas
Also in the list of “the world’s largest” – Independence Of The Seas cruises to Eastern Caribbean (with Puerto Rico and Jamaica) out of Fort Lauderdale FL
- 2014 (Dec 20) 8night to St Maarten (23), St Kitts (24), Puerto Rico (in San Juan Dec 25) and Labadee (26) – $1,400.
- 2014 (Dec 28) 6night to Grand Cayman (30), Jamaica (in Falmouth Dec 31) and Haiti (Jan1) – from $850.
Jewel Of The Seas
Jewel Of The Seas cruise offers are for Southern Caribbean leaving from San Juan Puerto Rico
- 2014 (Dec 20) 7night Puerto Rico to Tortola (21), St Kitts (22), St Maarten (23), Martinique (Fort de France, 24) and Barbados (in Bridgetown on Dec 25) - $1,100.
- 2014 (Dec 27) 7night San Juan to St Thomas (28), St Croix (29), Antigua (30), St Lucia (in Castries on Dec 31) and , Grenada (Jan1) – from $1,150.
Legend Of The Seas
The Legend Of The Seas cruise is to Eastern and Southern Caribbean (with Barbados) leaving from Fort Lauderdale
- 2014 (Dec 24) 12night to Labadee (26), St Thomas (28), BVI (Tortola, 29), St Kitts (30), Dominica (in Roseau on Dec 31), Antigua (Jan1), St Maarten (Jan2) – prices start from $1,600.
Liberty Of The Seas
From the “largest cruise ships” list again - Liberty Of The Seas leaving from Fort Lauderdale to Mexico, Jamaica and Haiti
- 2014 (Dec 24) 5night to Belize City (26) and Cozumel (27) – $850.
- 2014 (Dec 29) 5night to Haiti (in Labadee on Dec 31) and Ocho Rios (Jan1) – from $800.
Majesty Of The Seas
The Majesty Of The Seas Bahamas cruises are leaving out of Miami FL
- 2014 (Dec 22) 4night to Coco Cay (23), Nassau (24) and Key West FL (Dec 25)- $450.
- 2014 (Dec 29) 4night to CocoCay (30), Nassau (Dec 31) and Key West (Jan1) – from $530.
Mariner Of The Seas
From the Royal Caribbean Asia ships list - Mariner Of The Seas cruises in Southeast Asia leaving from Singapore
- 2014 (Dec 22) 4night Singapore to Malaysia and Thailand, visiting Klang (23) and Phuket (26) – fares from $610.
- 2014 (leaving on Dec 29) 5night to Kuala Lumpur (from Klang, Dec30) and Phuket (Dec31 and Jan1) to disembark in Singapore on Jan3 – prices from $890.
Navigator Of The Seas
The Navigator Of The Seas Galveston cruise will visit Jamaica and Mexico
- 2014 (Dec 21) 7night to Cozumel (23), Grand Cayman (24) and Jamaica (in Falmouth on Dec 25) - $1270.
- 2014 (Dec 28) 7night to Cozumel (30), Roatan (Dec 31) and Belize City (Jan1) – from $1270.
Oasis Of The Seas
The second largest cruise ship ever - Oasis Of The Seas cruises from Fort Lauderdale to Western Caribbean (with Jamaica) and the Eastern Caribbean (with Bahamas) leaving from Fort Lauderdale. The Oasis cruise ship capacity is 5,400 passengers and 2,400 crew members.
- 2014 (Dec 20) 7night to Labadee (22), Falmouth (23) and Mexico (in Cozumel Dec 25) – $1,900.
- 2014 (Dec 27) 7night to Nassau (28), St Thomas (30), St Maarten (in Philipsburg Dec 31) – from $1,900, but its fame totally deserves it!
Quantum Of The Seas
The first Holiday season for the brand new Quantum Of The Seas Christmas cruise New Year offers are on departures from NYC New York to Bahamas and Florida
- 2014 (Dec 20) 7night NYC to Port Canaveral FL (22), Nassau (23) and Coco Cay (24) – prices from only $1300.
- 2014 (Dec 27) 7night from New York to Port Canaveral (29), Nassau (30) and Coco Cay (Dec 31), back in NYC on Jan3 – from $1400.
Radiance Of The Seas
The Radiance Of The Seas Australia cruise offers is from Sydney (a round-trip South Pacific Islands hopper itinerary)
- 2014 (Dec 23) 12night leaving out of Sydney to Luganville (27), Espiritu Santo (28), Vila (29), Mystery Island (30), Lifou (Dec 31) and Noumea (Jan1) – prices from AUD $1,700.
Rhapsody Of The Seas
The alphabetically second of the Royal Caribbean Australia ships – Rhapsody Of The Seas cruises from Sydney to Queensland and the South Pacific Islands
- 2014 (Dec 17) 11night Sydney to Newcastle (18), Cairns (21), Willis Island (23), Airlie Beach (24), Brisbane (26) - $1,430.
- 2014 (Dec 28) 11night to Vanuatu (Luganville, Jan1), Espiritu Santo (Jan2), Vila (Jan3), Lifou (Jan4) and Isle of Pines (Jan5) – from $1,680.
Serenade Of The Seas
Serenade Of The Seas cruises to Bahamas and Western Caribbean leaving from New Orleans LA – the last so-much-fun itinerary for 2014 not to be missed at all!
- 2014 (Dec 20) 7night to Western Caribbean with Jamaica (Falmouth, 23), Grand Cayman (24) and Cozumel, Mexico (Dec 25) – from $1,030.
- 2014 (Dec 27) 7night to Key West (29) and Bahamas – CocoCay (30) and Nassau (Dec 31) – from $1,100.
Splendour Of The Seas
Royal Caribbean in South America offers the Splendour Of The Seas Christmas – departing from Brazil (roundtrip itinerary)
- 2014 (Dec 20) 7night Santos to Punta del Este (22), Buenos Aires (23) and (Montevideo (24)- from $1090.
- 2014 (Dec 27) 8night Santos to Porto Belo (28), Buzios (30), in Copacabana and Rio de Janeiro on Dec 31, in Copacabana and Ilha Grande on Jan1, Ilhabela (Jan3)- prices from $1700.
Vision Of The Seas
The Vision Of The Seas Western Caribbean cruise is leaving from Tampa to visit Mexico
- 2014 (Dec 20) 7night to Roatan (22), Belize (23), Cozumel (24) and Costa Maya (Dec 25)- from only $640.
- 2014 (Dec 27) 7night to Roatan (29), Belize (3)0, Cozumel (Dec 31) and Costa Maya (Jan1)- prices from $920.
Voyager Of The Seas
And the very last from the Royal Caribbean ships - Voyager Of The Seas Australia cruise out of Sydney to Fiji and New Zealand (round-trip)
- 2014 (Dec 22) 9night to Noumea (23) and Lautoka (Dec 25) – $1,370.
- 2014 (Dec 29) 14night round-trip from Sydney to New Zealand with Fiji (Lautoka, Jan2), Suva, Jan3), Auckland (Jan6), Tauranga (Jan7), Wellington (Jan9) – from $2,170.
We wish you a very merry Royal Caribbean Xmas, and amazingly unforgettable New Years Eve party experiences at sea! No matter which “Of The Seas” ship you choose for your RCCL cruises, you will set sail on a royally big sea adventure like no other!