Royal Caribbean Christmas and New Year cruise deals are a must for all “very big ship cruise” addicts. This line is the absolute “mega ship” travel choice for inexpensive (and I’m not saying cheap) December Holiday vacations. Choose one of the RCI’s ships only if you are super excited by the overwhelming desire to enjoy a super fun sea vacation at (probably) reasonable prices.
Our Royal Caribbean Xmas and New Year prices are only suggestive, in US dollars. They are showing the line’s lowest rates on cheapest Interior category cabins. Royal Caribbean ships are ordered alphabetically. All RCCL Holiday offers listed below include only itinerary information, and are not deals for sale. December and January dates of arrival in ports of call are placed in brackets. This is the link to the line’s official website.
Royal Caribbean Christmas Cruises
The Royal Caribbean’s best features are the world’s biggest cruise ships ever, top sea travel destinations, signature uniqueness and daring prices – for a very merry Royal Fun Santa Claus ship cruise vacation.
The list of exotic Royal Caribbean Xmas destinations includes Asia (from Singapore and China), Australia (Sydney to NZ and the South Pacific Islands), South America (from Brazil) and Europe (Mediterranean itineraries with UK departures).
Just like with the rest of all big cruise ship lines, the majority of Royal Caribbean cruises for Christmas 2015 are round-trip sailings to Caribbean, with departures from Florida (Miami, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Port Canaveral). Royal Caribbean Caribbean cruise ships also depart from New York (New Jersey), Baltimore, Galveston, New Orleans, plus the unique round-trip departures from Puerto Rico (San Juan) and Panama (Colon).
Royal Caribbean New Years Eve Cruises
The Royal Caribbean cruise ships New Year specials feature unique onboard activities and signature activities offered by no other line. The special cuisine and one-time-in-the-year-only entertainment menu on the ship is another reason to spend the year’s merriest time at sea. As to the prices on RCCL cruise package deals on Holidays -“Saving Money on Holidays Keeps Me Royally Happy” is not suitable for a RCI motto. Their ticket prices are not cheap, and often perfectly match the size of their ships.
Following the most common pattern for big lines Holiday itineraries, the majority of Royal Caribbean cruises for New Years are round-trips departing from Florida ports (Miami, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and Port Canaveral). Another set of highly popular deals includes the round-trips to Caribbean leaving from New York (NYC and Bayonne NJ), Baltimore, Galveston and New Orleans, along with the line’s deals from Puerto Rico and Panama. The list of the Royal Caribbean New Year cruise destinations also includes Southeast Asia, Australia, Europe and South America (Brazil departures).
Royal Caribbean Cruise Christmas 2015 New Years Eve
Adventure Of The Seas
First in the very long list of RCCL Holiday offers are the Adventure Of The Seas San Juan, Puerto Rico cruises to the Southern Caribbean
- 2015 (Dec 19) 7day from San Juan to Saint Croix (20), Basseterre (21), St. Maarten (22), Roseau (23), Barbados (Dec 24) – from $940.
- 2015 (Dec 26) 7day San Juan to St. Thomas (27), Saint Croix (28), St. Johns (29), St. Lucia (30), St. Georges (Dec 31) – $1140.
Allure Of The Seas
The world’s biggest passenger ship Allure Of The Seas cruises to Eastern Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale. The Allure ship’s capacity gives you the hugely big chance to be one of its 5,400 passengers.
- 2015 (Dec 20) 7day Fort Lauderdale to Nassau (21), St. Thomas (23), St. Maarten (Dec 24), in Fort Lauderdale on Dec 27 – prices from $1330.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 7day Fort Lauderdale to Labadee (29), Falmouth (30), Cozumel (Jan 01) – from $1610.
Anthem Of The Seas
The Royal Caribbean newest ship Anthem Of The Seas cruises from New York (round-trip out of Bayonne NJ) during its Inaugural Caribbean season.
- 2015 (Dec 19) 8day to Port Canaveral (22), Nassau (23), Coco Cay (Dec 24) – from $1480.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 7day Port Canaveral (29), Nassau (30), Coco Cay (Dec 31) – from $1480.
Brilliance Of The Seas
Brilliance Of The Seas Western Caribbean specials are with Tampa FL departures
- 2015 (Dec 24) 4day Tampa to Cozumel (26) – from $450.
- 2015 (Dec 28) 5day Tampa to Cozumel (30), George Town (Dec 31) – from $700.
Enchantment Of The Seas
The Enchantment Of The Seas Bahamas offers are from Florida (leaving out of Port Canaveral)
- 2015 (Dec 24) 4day to Coco Cay (Dec 25), Nassau (26) – prices from $500.
- 2015 (Dec 31) 4day Coco Cay (Jan 01), Nassau (02) – from $560.
Explorer Of The Seas
The new RCCL Australia ship Explorer Of The Seas cruises for Christmas-New Years out of Sydney, with round-trip itinerary to New Zealand and New Caledonia
- 2015 (Dec 24) 13day Sydney to Bay of Islands (27), Tauranga (28), Auckland (29), Ile des Pins (Jan 01), Noumea (03) – from $1900.
Freedom Of The Seas
In the top 10 largest cruise ships list – Freedom Of The Seas Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean cruises visit Jamaica, Haiti and Mexico departing from Port Canaveral
- 2015 (Dec 20) 7day Port Canaveral to Labadee (22), Falmouth (23), George Town (24), Cozumel (Dec 25) – from $920.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 7day Port Canaveral to Coco Cay (29), St. Thomas, St. Maarten (Dec 31) – $920.
Grandeur Of The Seas
Grandeur Of The Seas will be leaving from Baltimore to Caribbean and Florida-Bahamas with Jamaica, Mexico and Haiti
- 2015 (Dec 19) 8day Baltimore to Port Canaveral (21), Nassau (22), Coco Cay (23), Key West (Dec 24) – from $680.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 10day Baltimore to Cozumel (Dec 31), George Town (Jan 01), Falmouth (02), Labadee (03) – prices from $840.
Independence Of The Seas
Also in the list of “the world’s largest” – Independence Of The Seas Eastern Caribbean specials are with Puerto Rico and Jamaica, leaving out of Fort Lauderdale FL
- 2015 (Dec 24) 4day Fort Lauderdale to Cozumel (Dec 26) – prices from $520.
- 2015 (Dec 28) 5day Fort Lauderdale to Labadee and Falmouth (Dec 31) – from $810.
Jewel Of The Seas
Jewel Of The Seas Holiday offers are for the Southern Caribbean leaving from San Juan Puerto Rico
- 2015 (Dec 20) 7day San Juan to St. Thomas (21), Basseterre (22), Aruba (24), Curacao (Dec 25) – from $750.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 7day San Juan to Barbados (29), St. Lucia (30), Antigua (Dec 31), St. Maarten (Jan 01), Saint Croix (02) – from $1050..
Legend Of The Seas
The next RCI Australia cruise ship Legend Of The Seas will be visiting New Caledonia and Fiji on a round-trip from Brisbane
- 2015 (Dec 20) 10day Brisbane to Mare Island (23), Lifou Isle (24), Mystery Island (Dec 25), Port Vila Harbour (26), Champagne Bay (27) – from $1200.
- 2015 (Dec 30) 11day Brisbane to Noumea (Jan 02), Lautoka (04), Suva (Fiji, 05), Port Vila Harbour (07) – from $1320.
Liberty Of The Seas
From the “largest ships” list again – Liberty Of The Seas will be leaving for Xmas 2015 out of Galveston to Mexico and Jamaica
- 2015 (Dec 20) 7day Galveston to Cozumel (22), Roatan (23), Costa Maya (Dec 24) – from $1140.
- 2015 (Dec 27) 7day Galveston to Cozumel (29), George Town (30), Montego Bay (Dec 31) – from $1480.
Majesty Of The Seas
The Majesty Of The Seas Bahamas cruises are out of Miami FL
- 2015 (Dec 24) 4day Nassau (Dec 25), Coco Cay (26), Key West (27) – prices from $410.
- 2015 (Dec 31) 4day to Nassau (Jan 01), Coco Cay (02), Key West (03) – from $470.
Mariner Of The Seas
From the Royal Caribbean Asia ships list – Mariner Of The Seas cruises in Southeast Asia leaving from Singapore
- 2015 (Dec 24) 5day Singapore to Port Kelang (Dec 25), Langkawi Island (26), Phuket (27) – from $830.
- 2015 (Dec 29) 5day to Port Kelang (30), George Town (Dec 31), Phuket (Jan 01) – $830.
Navigator Of The Seas
The Navigator Of The Seas Galveston andFort Lauderdale offers are for visiting Jamaica, Mexico, Haiti
- 2015 (Dec 20) 6day Fort Lauderdale to George Town (22), Falmouth (23), Labadee (Dec 24) – prices from $910.
- 2015 (Dec 26) 8day Fort Lauderdale to Labadee (28), San Juan (29), Basseterre (30), St. Maarten (Dec 31) – from $1310.
Oasis Of The Seas
The second largest cruise ship ever – Oasis Of The Seas will be leaving from Fort Lauderdale to Western Caribbean (with Jamaica) and the Eastern Caribbean (with Bahamas). The Oasis ship’s capacity is 5,400 passengers and 2,400 crew members.
- 2015 (Dec 19) 7day Fort Lauderdale to Labadee (21), Falmouth (22), Cozumel (Dec 24) – prices from $1270.
- 2015 (Dec 26) 7day Fort Lauderdale to Nassau (27), St. Thomas (29), St. Maarten (30), in Fort Lauderdale on Jan 02 – from $1320.
Quantum Of The Seas
The newest Royal Caribbean Asia cruise ship Quantum Of The Seas offers for Christmas and New Year departures from China – Hong Kong and Shanghai
- 2015 (Dec 25) 5day from Hong Kong to Xiamen (26), Naha (28), Shanghai (30) – from $960.
- 2015 (Dec 30) 5day from Shanghai to Nagasaki (Jan 01), Pusan (02), on Jan 04 in Shanghai.
Radiance Of The Seas
The Radiance Of The Seas in Australia offers departures from Sydney (round-trip South Pacific Islands hopper itinerary)
- 2015 (Dec 15) 11day from Sydney to Ile des Pins (18), Mystery Island (19), Port Vila Harbour (20), Champagne Bay (21), Noumea (23), on Dec 26 back to Sydney – from $1590.
- 2015 (Dec 26) 12day to Port Vila Harbour (30), Champagne Bay (Dec 31), Mystery Island (Jan 02), Mare Island (03), Noumea (04) – from $1890.
Rhapsody Of The Seas
The new Royal Caribbean South America cruise ship Rhapsody Of The Seas will be sailing on round-trips leaving from Brazil (Santos) in 2015. The RCI Rhapsody used to sail out of Australia during the Xmas Holidays.
- 2015 (Dec 19) 7day to Punta del Este (21), Buenos Aires (22), Montevideo (23), in Santos on Dec 26 – prices from $980.
- 2015 (Dec 26) 8day to Porto Belo (27), Ilhabela (29), Buzios (30), Rio de Janeiro (Dec 31), Copacabana (Jan 01), Ilha Grande (02) – from $1780.
Serenade Of The Seas
Serenade Of The Seas Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean Xmas specials are from Florida (Fort Lauderdale departures) to Haiti, BVI and Dominica
- 2015 (Dec 23) 12day from Fort Lauderdale to Labadee (Dec 25), St. Thomas (27), Tortola (28), Basseterre (29), Roseau (30), St. Johns (Dec 31), St. Maarten (Jan 01) – from $1450.
Splendour Of The Seas
Royal Caribbean Dubai cruise Xmas offers are on the RCI Splendour Of The Seas – round-trip departures from the UAE visiting Oman
- 2015 (Dec 21) 6day from Dubai to Khasab (23), Muscat (24), Abu Dhabi (26) – prices from $790.
- 2015 (Dec 28) 6day to Khasab (29), Muscat (Dec 30-Dec 31), Abu Dhabi (Jan 02) – from $860.
- 2016 – leaves the fleet in 2016, to be operated by Thomson Cruises.
Vision Of The Seas
The Vision Of The Seas Western Caribbean deals are from Tampa to Mexico
- 2015 (Dec 19) 7day Tampa to Roatan (21), Belize City (22), Costa Maya (23), Cozumel (Dec 24) – from $790.
- 2015 (Dec 26) 7day Roatan (28), Belize City (29), Costa Maya (30), Cozumel (Dec 31) – from $890.
Voyager Of The Seas
And the very last by name in the Royal Caribbean fleet – Voyager Of The Seas Australia cruises are out of Sydney to visit Fiji and New Zealand on round-trip routes
- 2015 (Dec 18) 11day from Sydney to Picton (21), Wellington (22), Napier (23), Tauranga (24), Auckland (Dec 25) – from $1190.
- 2015 (Dec 29) 10day Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound and Dusky Sound (Jan 01), Dunedin (02), Wellington (04), Picton (05) – from $1160.
We wish you a very merry Royal Caribbean Xmas, and amazingly unforgettable New Years Eve party experiences at sea! No matter which “Of The Seas” ship you choose for your RCCL cruises, you will set sail on a royally big sea adventure like no other!