Seabourn Cruises Christmas and New Year deals are at the top of luxury cruise game with all-inclusive vacations during the most festal time of the year. Pamper yourself with the complimentary bottle of champagne expecting you in your stateroom. With few fellow passengers, you’ll feel like you have the ship to yourself during the upscale December Holiday cruise vacation.
Seabourn’s fleet attracts a group of traditional clientele and a mix of ages (from 40 and above). The newest Seabourn voyages are relatively shorter with more mainstream calls, and appeal to new guests, most of them American, and English speaking from Great Britain, South Africa and Australia, all well-traveled. This is the link to the line’s official website.
Seabourn Christmas Cruises 2017-2018 New Years Eve
Seabourn Cruises cheapest deals in the category “Christmas and New Year Cruises” are on round-trip South Africa itineraries leaving from Cape Town. Feature December Holiday destination is South America plus the Antarctica from Valparaiso to Santiago) on the Seabourn Quest ship. Another specialty are the Seabourn Odyssey Panama Canal cruises to Mexico Riviera. Not so cheap deals are the Seabourn Sojourn Asian cruises leaving from Singapore.
Seabourn New Years Eve “more inclusive” cruise experience features superb service and top quality cuisine (including traditional and innovative dishes). All drinks (like specialty coffees, soda, cocktails) are included in fares. Seabourn ships Odyssey, Quest and Sojourn are identical siblings. These are three of the most luxurious cruise vessels afloat, with numerous contemporary amenities – open deck pool and sunning areas, a nice variety of dining venues, standard 300 sq.ft. cruise cabins (looking more like suites). Even though with capacity of 450 guests (meaning “too big”), they still can access many of the most exotic ports in the world.
Our Seabourn Christmas and New Year cruise prices here are only suggestive. The Seabourn line’s prices are in US dollars (double occupancy) showing its ships’ lowest rates per person on their cheapest category cruise staterooms. All the below listed Seabourn Holiday offers include only itinerary information, and are not cruise deals for sale. The December and January arrival dates in ports of call are shown in brackets.
Seabourn Encore cruise visits Asia, sailing from Dubai. In 2017 the Encore ship sails to the South Pacific Isles out of Auckland.
- 2017 (Dec 20) 16day Auckland to Tauranga (21), Dravuni (Dec 25), Lautoka (26), Suva (27), Mare (29), Isle of Pines (30), Mystery Island (Dec 31), Norfolk Island (Jan 02), Bay of Islands (04), in Auckland on Jan 05 – from $11000.
Seabourn Odyssey Caribbean cruise in 2017 is from Florida to California and Barbados (Fort Lauderdale / Miami to LA and Bridgetown) transiting through Panama Canal.
- 2017 (Dec 17) 10day from Miami to San Juan (20), Esperanza (21), Virgin Gorda (22), St Johns (23), Pointe A Pitre (24), Basseterre (Dec 25), Les Anses d’Arlet (26), Bridgetown (27) – $5500.
- 2017 (Dec 27) 10day Bridgetown to Pigeon Island (28), Nevis (29), Tortola (30), Basseterre (Dec 31), Roseau (Jan 02), St Georges (03), Charlotteville (04), Mayreau (05), in Bridgetown on Jan 06 – prices from $5500.
Scheduled to launch in 2018, Seabourn Ovation (still under construction in Fincantieri, Italy) is the newest Seabourn Cruise Line’s ship. The Ovation 2018 Xmas Holiday itineraries as dates and ports of call are not announced yet.
Seabourn Quest Christmas and New Years offers are for South America (Antarctica) departing from Chile (Valparaiso port), to Buenos Aires.
- 2017 (Dec 20) 24day from Valparaiso to Puerto Montt (22), Castro (23), Punta Arenas (26), Ushuaia (27), Grytviken (Jan 07-08), Montevideo (12), in Buenos Aires on Jan 13 – prices from $12000.
Seabourn Sojourn Asia Christmas and New Year Holiday offers are on departures from Singapore to Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Malaysia. In 2017 the ship sails in the Caribbean round-trip from Miami.
- 2017 (Dec 21) 14day from Miami to Punta Cana (24), Jost Van Dyke (Dec 25), St Johns (26), Basseterre (27), Les Anses d’Arlet (28), Pointe A Pitre (29), Nevis (30), St John (Dec 31), San Juan (Jan 01), in Miami on Jan 04 – from $7500.
Merry Seabourn Xmas and super happy New Years Eve on your “all-inclusive luxury” Seabourn Holiday vacations!