Windstar’s Christmas and New Year luxury cruise deals provide some of the market’s best sailing ship vacation options during the most joyful time of the year. Windstar ships offer stylish upscale voyages, marked by superior service and unique itineraries with less crowded ports of call along the route.
On Windstar Christmas cruises you will find active, well-traveled and well-educated passengers of all ages, hailing from the UK, North America, Australia and New Zealand. They all enjoy the more laid-back atmosphere of the line’s small ship cruising vacations, and the idea of tall ship sailing on custom-tailored itineraries. This is the link to the line’s official website.
Windstar Cruises Christmas 2016-2017 New Years Eve
The cheapest Windstar Cruises deals are on the line’s round-trip Caribbean itineraries leaving from Philipsburg (Saint Maarten) and Bridgetown (Barbados) on the small ships Wind Surf and Wind Star. A feature December Holiday destination is French Polynesia on the ship Wind Spirit leaving from Tahiti. Other “new big ship” specialties are the recently acquired from Seabourn ships Star Pride, Star Breeze and Star Legend, and their Panama Canal cruises from Colon (Panama) and Puerto Caldera (Costa Rica).
The Windstar’s New Years Eve cruise experience features cozy, intimate and most sophisticated atmosphere. The line’s a la carte pricing strategy (not common to other luxury lines) means paying extra for airfare, shore excursions, fitness classes, cocktails and the like. So Windstar cruise fares fall in the moderate category. “Casual elegance” is the dress code designated on board, and that idea overtakes the Holiday vibe. Guests leave ties and formal wear at home in favor of casual country club sportswear – day and night. Few are the organized activities and none of the Vegas-style typical lines revues. Each ship features a watersports marina. While the vessel is anchored in ports, passengers can try water sport activities (complimentary), like swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboating, even windsailing and waterskiing. One of the biggest changes for the Windstar line is its dining options upgrade. Now cuisine aims to highlight the local food of the regions visited. Extra attention is paid to high quality and special dietary needs.
Our Windstar Christmas and New Year cruise prices here are only suggestive. The line’s fares are in US dollars (based on double occupancy) showing its ships’ lowest rates per person on the cheapest category staterooms. All Windstar Holiday cruise offers listed below include only itinerary information, and are not deals for sale. In brackets are also shown the December and January arrivals dates in ports of call.
Wind Star ship sails in the Caribbean leaving from Barbados (round-trip)
- 2016 (Dec 23) 7day round-trip from Barbados (Bridgetown), visiting Pigeon Island (Dec 24 – Dec 25), St Georges (26), Mayreau (27), Bequia (29) – from $2200.
- 2016 (Dec 30) 8day round-trip from Barbados (Bridgetown), visiting Pigeon Island (Dec 31), St Vincent (Jan 02), St Georges (03), Mayreau (04-05), Bequia (06) – from $2200.
Wind Spirit ship’s Holidays program includes Pacific Ocean cruises exploring French Polynesia
- 2016 (Dec 23) 7day round-trip from Papeete (Polynesia), visiting Moorea (24), Tahaa (Dec 25), Raiatea (Dec 25), Bora Bora (27), Huahine (29) – prices from $4800.
- 2016 (Dec 30) 7day round-trip from Papeete (Polynesia), visiting Moorea (Dec 31), Tahaa (Jan 01), Raiatea (01), Bora Bora (03), Huahine (05) – from $4300.
- 2017 (Dec 21) 7day Papeete to Moorea (22), Tahaa (23), Raiatea (23&24), Bora Bora (Dec 25-Dec 26), Huahine (27), in Papeete on Dec 28 – from $5000.
Wind Surf ship cruises from St Maarten (Philipsburg) on round-trip Caribbean voyages
- 2016 (Dec 23) 7day round-trip from Philipsburg (St. Maarten), visiting Falmouth (24), Tortola (26), Jost Van Dyke (26), Virgin Gorda (27), St Barthelemy (29) – prices from $2200.
- 2016 (Dec 30) 8day round-trip from Philipsburg (St. Maarten), visiting Falmouth (Dec 31), Barbuda (Jan 01), Roseau (02), Pigeon Island (03), Iles Des Saintes (04), Basseterre (05), St Barthelemy (06) – from $2200.
Star Pride ship (former Seabourn Pride) Holiday affers are for Panama Canal and Caribbean itineraries departing from Colon and Puerto Caldera
- 2016 (Dec 23) 7day from Puerto Caldera to Colon, visiting Quepos (24), Bahia Drake (Dec 25), Golfito (26), Isla De Coiba (27), Panama City (28), Panama Canal (29) – prices from $2300.
- 2016 (Dec 30) 8day from Colon to Puerto Caldera, visiting Panama Canal (Dec 31), Panama City (Jan 01), Isla De Coiba (02), Golfito (03), Bahia Drake (04), Herradura (05), Quepos (06) – from $2300.
Star Breeze ship (former Seabourn Spirit) also offers for Xmas and New Year Panama Canal Holiday itineraries with departures from Colon and Puerto Caldera
- 2016 (Dec 23) 7day from Colon to Puerto Caldera, visiting Panama Canal (24), Panama City (Dec 25), Isla De Coiba (26), Golfito (27), Bahia Drake (28), Quepos (29) – from $2000.
- 2016 (Dec 30) 8day from Puerto Caldera to Colon, visiting Herradura (Dec 31), Quepos (Jan 01), Bahia Drake (02), Golfito (03), Isla De Coiba (04), Panama City (05), Panama Canal (06) – $2000.
Star Legend ship (former Seabourn Legend) Xmas Holiday offers include Puerto Rico round-trips to Caribbean
- 2016 (Dec 23) 7day round-trip from San Juan (Puerto Rico), visiting Culebrita Island (24), St Barthelemy (Dec 25), Little Bay (26), Marigot (27), Jost Van Dyke (28), Virgin Gorda (29) – $2000.
- 2016 (Dec 30) 8day San Juan, Puerto Rico to Virgin Gorda (Dec 31), Jost Van Dyke (Dec 31), Philipsburg (Jan 02), Little Bay (03), Falmouth (04), St Barthelemy (05) – from $2500.
We wish you a merry Windstar Christmas, and a “happy luxury” New Years Eve all-inclusive cruise vacations!